Inclusion Support Paraprofessional
Company: Idaho Falls School District 91
Posted on: June 1, 2021
- TITLE: Inclusion Support Paraprofessional
- High School Diploma.
- Must be able to pass the Paraprofessional Praxis or have 32
- Emotionally mature and stable.
- Ability to work with staff, students, and the public.
- Such alternatives to the above qualification as the Board may
find appropriate and acceptable.
- REPORTS TO: Assigned Special Education Teacher
- JOB GOALS:
To support the delivery of School District 91s written, taught,
tested and reported curriculum and contribute to maximizing student
To work closely with special education students on a regular basis
to provide them with the support they need to successfully access
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports the teacher to provide a well-organized learning
environment in which all students can take full advantage
ofinstructional programs utilizing provided resource
- Works with students in small group settings to advance
- Assists educational staff with the needs of individual
- Possesses a high standard of ethical behavior and
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Attend training provided by the district.
- Assist student with mobility.
- Assist student with behavior instruction in accordance to the
- Assist student with Hygiene, (feeding, toileting, self-care
- Participates in data collection.
V. OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
VI. TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Thisposition is scheduled for 29 hours per day during the school
year. Wages will be in accordance with the Classified Salary
Schedule as a Grade 4 $12.71 - $13..34 depending on experience.
This is an at will position in that the employer or employee may
terminate employment at any time or for any reason consistent with
applicable state or federal law. The employment at will policy
cannot be changed verbally or in writing, unless the change is
specifically authorized in writing and expressly approved by the
Board of Trustees of District 91.
Performance of this position will be evaluated annually by the
Building Administrator In accordance with provisions of the Boards
policy on the evaluation of classified personnel.
This position has been given an overall physical classification
of light duty.
Keywords: Idaho Falls School District 91, Schaumburg , Inclusion Support Paraprofessional, Other , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!