La Petite Academy of Schaumburg is Hiring Lead Infant and
Our childcare center is located at 651 Windsor Drive Schaumburg,
NOW OFFERING A $2,500 SIGN ON BONUS TO LEAD QUALIFIED TEACHERS -
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
- Create fun and interactive learning experiences while serving
as mentors to fellow Teachers.
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing
guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to
achieve success for the child.
- Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Associates degree in early childhood education, child
development, or related field of study.
- Must meet state requirements for education and additional
center/school requirements may apply
- Experience leading a classroom and creating educational lesson
What we offer:
- Sign on bonus
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Child care discount
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Employee referral bonuses
- Professional development
- Education/CDA assistance
- Paid time off
- Company-paid basic life insurance
(benefits may vary by individual location and the average number
of hours worked)
Questions? We'd love to hear from you! Please call (847)
985-6776 or email Michele at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are closely
following guidance from the CDC, as well as state and local
officials and health authorities, as we take extreme care to
maintain our safe, healthy school environment for children,
families, and staff.
- Bonus to be paid out in 3 payments: at hire, 60 days and 120
Learning Care Group, Inc. is the second-largest for-profit child
care provider in North America and a leader in early education. Our
programs are designed for children aged 6 weeks to 12 years. Across
our eight unique brands, we're committed to creating
state-of-the-art facilities with the latest technology and
expert-driven curricula created by our own Education team.
To make a difference and have a positive impact on every child
at our schools, their families, and the communities we serve every
day. We support child development for infants to school-age
students, through a comprehensive, research-based curriculum in a
safe, nurturing, fun school environment. As experts in child care
and early education, we empower children to be ready for school, we
instill a lifelong love of learning, and we provide a solid
foundation for a successful future.
Safety. Care. Education. Results. Our Values Safety, Honesty,
Trust, Passion for Excellence, Love of Learning, and
Please visit www.learningcaregroup.com/careers/ for more