La Petite Academy of Schaumburg is Hiring Assistant
Now offering a $500 sign on bonus for assistant teachers- apply
today to learn more!
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing
guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Help to maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean
- Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going
training and expansive network of centers and brands.
- A High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in a licensed childcare facility
- The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for
education and experience
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Questions? We'd love to hear from you! Please call (847)
985-6776 or email Michele at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are closely
following guidance from the CDC, as well as state and local
officials and health authorities, as we take extreme care to
maintain our safe, healthy school environment for children,
families, and staff.
- Sign on bonus to be paid out after 90 consecutive days
employment and employee must be in good standing
Learning Care Group, Inc. is the second-largest for-profit child
care provider in North America and a leader in early education. Our
programs are designed for children aged 6 weeks to 12 years. Across
our eight unique brands, we're committed to creating
state-of-the-art facilities with the latest technology and
expert-driven curricula created by our own Education team.
To make a difference and have a positive impact on every child
at our schools, their families, and the communities we serve every
day. We support child development for infants to school-age
students, through a comprehensive, research-based curriculum in a
safe, nurturing, fun school environment. As experts in child care
and early education, we empower children to be ready for school, we
instill a lifelong love of learning, and we provide a solid
foundation for a successful future.
Safety. Care. Education. Results. Our Values Safety, Honesty,
Trust, Passion for Excellence, Love of Learning, and
Please visit www.learningcaregroup.com/careers/ for more