Benefits Support Analyst
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily
manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a
culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and
partners - because people matter most. And people have always been
at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the
same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that
access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our
clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
The primary objectives for this position are to build and test
client sites and to import and analyze data for our existing Web
Benefits clients. This position will appeal to you if you are
someone with strong attention to detail, finds the world of
benefits interesting, and are a multi-tasker who loves interacting
with people and data. Our reputation has been built on the
foundation of an overall commitment to customer service, therefore
providing exceptional customer service is our top priority!
Location: Schaumburg, IL.
Reports To: Manager Support
- Build and configure the application to client specifications,
including benefit plan rules, details, life events, prices, text,
and documents primarily focusing on annual enrollment and mid-year
- Test client sites to ensure configuration works as
- Work closely with the Benefit Account Managers to research and
- Work directly with clients as necessary to clarify plan rule or
- Audit data from various sources
- Produce reports providing summary and detail for audits
- Coordinate EDI feeds with external vendors: insurance carriers,
TPAs, and payroll/HRIS systems
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years in a customer-oriented role
- Self-starter and a quick learner. You will need to exercise
independent judgment in setting your own priorities and
- Willingness to perform a wide variety of tasks and projects
- High customer service orientation and the ability to develop
strong internal relationships
- Strong analytic skills, attention to detail, dependability, and
- Ability to effectively solve problems by finding and using key
- Ability to translate broad goals into personal action plans and
- Proficient in MS Excel (Vlookups/pivot tables) SQL/EDI
experience a plus
- College degree preferred
- A confident, positive attitude
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
This job excludes CO applicants
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every
employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to
be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work.
A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical
to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and
inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for
improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
Want to learn more, click here to access our DEI flipbook.
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
This job description has been written to provide an accurate
reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of
work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive
detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and
qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job.
Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that
other or different tasks be performed when circumstances
Keywords: Paylocity, Schaumburg , Benefits Support Analyst, Other , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!