Elementary School Teacher
Company: Schaumburg C.C.S.D. 54
Posted on: June 2, 2021
Openings as of 1/11/2021
- Elementary Teacher JobID: 1735
- Position Type:
Elementary School Teaching
- Date Posted:
- Closing Date:
Implement district goals in a classroom environment that
promotes learning and social and emotional development. Establish
effective rapport with pupils. Establish good relationships with
parents, the principal and other staff members. Support students
with mastery of grade level Essential Outcomes.
- create lesson plans designed to support mastery of grade level
- deliver high quality instruction using best practices
- collect, analyze and evaluate student proficiency based on
assessment data (state, district and classroom)
- Develop a classroom community
- Teach, implement and sustain a positive behavior system
- Encourage positive peer relationships and individual
development of social skills.
- Establish effective management procedures for use of materials
- Maintain student permanent records
- Take all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect
students, equipment, materials and facilities.
- Notify appropriate person of concerns about room or
- Use support services appropriately and effectively.
- Maintain professionalism
- Be a contributing member of the school community (i.e.
collaboration with staff, students, community and
- Participate in school-community functions.
- Encourage parent support of and involvement in school
- Participate cooperatively with the appropriate administrator in
the teacher evaluation procedure.
- Communicate with parents continuously to discuss students'
progress (i.e. report cards, conferences, graded work, tests,
- Collaborate with support staff to ensure appropriate support
- Participate in staff development, faculty meetings, committees,
and other school activities.
- Adheres to policies, rules and regulations
- Be accurate in completing school records and reports.
- Maintain professional competence through in-service education
activities provided by the district and/or self-selected
professional growth activities.
- Administer tests in accordance with district testing
- Other responsibilities as assigned by building or district
Salary: 21-22 Teacher Salary Schedule
Email To A Friend
Keywords: Schaumburg C.C.S.D. 54, Schaumburg , Elementary School Teacher, Other , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!