Electrical Engineer - AutoCAD Designer/Drafter
Posted on: June 3, 2021
Novaspect, Inc, an Emerson Impact Partner and global leader of
process systems and solutions, is currently offering an opportunity
for an Electrical Automation Designer to join our fast paced,
customer orientated team in our Schaumburg, IL location. The
successful candidate will assist our Engineering and Sales teams in
the development and delivery of process control solutions for our
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Self-directed contributor.
- Providing automation system design including power
distribution, equipment specification, instrumentation, and control
- Providing control system electrical design and documentation
for system power, communication network, I/O systems and loop
- Providing management of onsite control project installation and
startup activities including construction supervision and supplier
- Understanding and enhancing AutoCAD software tools for design
and drafting automation.
- Developing and maintaining department drawing and design
Competencies and Other Requirements:
- Manage small projects independently to completion.
- Meet project team commitments and deadlines.
- Work independently and as part of customer project team.
- Provide excellent oral and written communications.
- Troubleshoot electrical equipment.
- Travel to customer facilities and other Novaspect locations up
to 15% of the time.
- A.A.S. Degree Electrical Technology or related electrical field
(or equivalent field electrical experience)
- AutoCAD, AutoCAD Electrical, and/or MicroStation experience
- 3-5 years of electrical controls experience desired
- Microsoft Office, Database software, and VBA experience
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to work extended hours on a computer
- Ability to work in a loud industrial environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
protected veteran status.
Keywords: Novaspect, Schaumburg , Electrical Engineer - AutoCAD Designer/Drafter, Other , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!