Cut To LENTH Operator
Company: Olympic Steel
Posted on: June 3, 2021
The Cut to Length Operator satisfy customer requirements of
quality, quantity and delivery, in a safe manner while maximizing
productivity. Set up and operate Cut-to-Length machine to cut sheet
metal into strips of specified lengths.
- 1+ years of experience operating Temper Mill, Leveler, or
- Mechanically inclined, production oriented, and safety and
- General knowledge of crane operation and ancillary lifting
- Basic math skills required.
- Working knowledge of general computer programs strongly
- Previous experience with precision instruments preferred.
- Proven reliability.
- Self motivated with ability to work under general
- Detail oriented with ability to inspect material for quality
conformance through the use of measuring devices and drawings.
- Team oriented with effective communication skills.
- Fine motor and gross motor coordination.
Keywords: Olympic Steel, Schaumburg , Cut To LENTH Operator, Other , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!