Team Lead; Help Desk
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Grow Your Career at Connection
Join a team where you make the difference. Enjoy a culture
grounded by working together. Join a team whose future is bright.
Your career opportunities are limitless.
We are currently looking for a strong Help Desk Team Lead to add
on to our winning external (client-based) Help/Service Desk located
in Schaumburg, IL.
Reporting to the Help Desk Supervisor, the Help Desk Team Lead
is responsible for leading and overseeing a team of Level 1&2
call center agents in a 24x7x365 environment.
Focus is on providing the highest quality of service to our
clients, meeting our monthly SLAs, monitoring and achieving
internal KPIs, and other goals set by the Help Desk Supervisor. The
Team Lead is responsible for analyzing ticket trend data, verifying
both ticket and call quality, offering and implementing improvement
solutions, monitoring performance, assisting in the
on-boardingoff-boarding of Help Desk Agents, and maintaining
The Team Lead role will assist in interviewing, onboarding, and
mentoring new talent. Day to day focus will be put on managing call
queues, assisting agents in real-time situations, publicizing any
changes or events that may affect the help desk, taking calls
during peak volume times, handling escalations 24x7 both over the
phone and through email, and managing ticket queues to ensure
quality and timeliness of resolution. Contributes to the overall
success of the business and develops solutions for improving the
overall customer experience.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced call center environment
with a strong customer service focus
- Ability to/ or previous experience mentoring other Help Desk
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills to include creating
presentations, creating documents in Word to included advanced
formatting, creating spreadsheets to include the use of macros
- Strong knowledge of Network troubleshooting, including
connectivity issues, locating IP or TCP/IP addresses, VPN software,
supporting remote users.
- High-resolution rate for advanced technical issues both over
the phone and using remote support tools
- Administrative level skillset in Active Directory to unlock
accounts, reset passwords, add/remove users, OU group memberships,
and account modifications
- Advanced troubleshooting skills on all Windows Operating
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve email issues, specifically
- Support commonly used software, hardware, tablets, mobile
devices, and other peripheral equipment
- Support back-office hardware, printers, software, Web
Applications, and other networks
- Familiarity with the fundamental principles of ITIL/SLA
- Advanced knowledge in multiple ticketing systems including
Service Now, Samanage, Manage Engine
- Customer-oriented with ability to listen to and anticipate
needs of the customer
- Advanced presentation skills with ability to deliver business
proposals to both internal and external customers
- Strong understanding of and working knowledge of the
value-added technology industry
- Ability to facilitate and manage communications and
expectations among separate internal teams
- Ability to train and mentor a team both technically and on soft
skills to ensure the highest quality of support.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with ability to present
Keywords: Connection, Schaumburg , Team Lead; Help Desk, Other , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!