Press Brake Instructor-Schaumburg, IL
Company: AMADA HOLDINGS CO., LTD.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
With minimal supervision, provides functional and technical
support to customers who have purchased Amada Press Brakes or are
paying for continued instruction at both Amada Facilities and
onsite at customers.
- Conduct training on all Amada Press Brakes.
- Assist in preparing documentation to improve training
- Assist Amada Employee's with Press Brake understanding and
- Provide basic reports on classes and comprehension of Press
Brake use by customers.
- Continue learning Press Brake operation as it changes.
- Clean-up and maintain work area and classrooms.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned by Management.
- Direct Manager/Division Manager
- Mechanical ability and sheet metal experience preferred.
- Microsoft Office familiarity (PPT, Excel) with knowledge of
CAD/CAM software preferred.
- Proficiency in reading blueprints.
- Detailed oriented.
- Excellent English language/communication skills (verbal and
written) are required. Depending upon product/region, foreign
language skills may be required.
- Some travel required and frequent travel is possible. Depending
upon product/region, the ability to travel internationally may be
required. Travel requirements are dependent upon
department/customer need and request by manager.
LIFTING: Weight Range: 10-75 lb. Frequency: Daily
Requires ability to bend, lift, stoop, reach, stand, crawl, and
Keywords: AMADA HOLDINGS CO., LTD., Schaumburg , Press Brake Instructor-Schaumburg, IL, Other , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!