Senior Salesforce.com Business and Technical Analyst
Company: Verizon Communications
Posted on: June 6, 2021
When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications,
information and entertainment products, transforming the way we
connect across the globe. We're a diverse network of people driven
by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better
future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of
technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we
are moving the world forward - and you can too. Dream it. Build it.
Do it here.
What you'll be doing...
The Sr. Business Analyst / Solution Provider will be responsible
for leveraging an exceptional understanding of the Salesforce CRM
ecosystem to conceive and design solutions to evolving sales and
marketing automation opportunities. This role will work directly
with both technical and business personnel and will serve as a
knowledge leader charged with innovation in one of the most
impactful elements of the business. Organizations including sales,
marketing, sales support and finance will rely on this leader to
evaluate current and proposed business operations procedures in the
context of automation possible within the Salesforce ecosystem and
potentially through the application of third party appendages to
Salesforce. Once concepts are established, the Senior Business
Analyst/Solution Provider will work with a cross-functional team
including IT staff and business technology representatives to
formally design the solution, work through development and manage
launch related activity from the context of ultimate user success.
You will be asked to perform many functions while helping our
sales, partners, and support users achieve their objectives. This
role will require leading the engagements with sales, marketing,
sales support, and many more organizations to collect requirements
and present strategies for the implementation of new
programs/initiatives, as well as the presentation of solutions.
These will include but not limited to, conducting requirements
interviews, documentation of business/technical requirements as
user stories, working with the agile process for implementation,
solution options and presentation, UAT planning and script
development, UAT execution, production shakeout, train the
trainers, and pre and post go-live planning and support.
- Be the technical advisor to business leadership given their
background and mastery of the capabilities of the various platforms
- Lead, build and maintain world-class Salesforce.com solutions
using best practices in the areas of system decommissions (moving
legacy systems to Salesforce.com), lightning apps and components,
custom apps, changes to core apps, AppExchange Apps, approvals,
workflows, product configurators, custom Price Books, commission
tools, dashboards, attainment, contest pages, custom apps, etc.,
for many organizations who are the users of Saleforce.com.
- Recommend improvements to existing systems and processes.
- Lead implementation of new processes and technologies.
- Lead legacy systems decommission initiatives.
- Lead meetings with stakeholders to review the challenges and
opportunities for CRM automation needs - sales, marketing, and many
other users of the system.
- Lead the creation of ideas/designs and document these as user
stories / requirements.
- Lead the discussion of these ideas and user stories with the IT
- Lead planning and creation of UAT test plans.
- Lead execution of the test plans.
- Lead the creation and execution of pre and post project
- Lead the training for the support teams who provide user
support for the platform.
- Adopt continuous personal improvement by enrolling and
completion of various Salesforce.com education programs.
- Provide support for the platform when required.
This position can be located in any valid Verizon location or
work remotely within a reasonable commute distance to a valid
Verizon location,however, central and eastern US time zones are
What we're looking for...
You need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Six or moreyears of demonstrated leadership in providing
complex business solutions via Salesforce.com.
- Six or moreyears of demonstrated leadership in managing the
solution implementation in Salesforce.com - various
- Extensive functional knowledge of the Salesforce.com
sales/service clouds, and partner community.
- Demonstratedknowledge in building/documentation of
requirements, solution design, UAT prep and execution, and pre and
- Demonstrateexperience in working with Salesforce.com
integrations, data migration, building of custom apps (lightning or
otherwise), UX for page layouts and record types, custom objects,
sharing rules, workflow and validation rules, email templates,
formulas, dashboards & reporting, and Sandbox-to-Production
- Willingness to travel.
Even better if you have:
- Demonstrate dability to lead strategic/consultative sessions
- Strong ability to solve diverse, complex, and crucial business
- Self-directed with ability to work in fast-paced, ambiguous
- Ability to meet deadlines, communicate delays, clarify
- B.S. Degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent curriculum.
- Salesforce.com Admin and Consultant Certifications.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate
our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity
makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive
environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of
belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and
empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best.Check
out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
Keywords: Verizon Communications, Schaumburg , Senior Salesforce.com Business and Technical Analyst, Other , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!