Embedded Android Engineer
Company: Motorola Solutions
Posted on: June 7, 2021
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click
this link to apply through your Workday account.
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers
refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in
communications, software, video and services help our customers
work safely and more efficiently. Whether it's helping firefighters
see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street
corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses
around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on
the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents
to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public
safety and security.
Software Building Blocks development
Analyzes, develops, designs, and maintains software for the
organization's products and systems. Performs system integration of
software and hardware to maintain throughput and program
consistency. Develops, validates, and tests: structures and user
- Your responsibilities will range from requirements gathering,
architecture, driving solutions, design, develop, test, deploy,
maintain and enhance mobile applications
- Lead development capabilities, ability to guide & mentor other
- High ownership, self-sufficient, hands-on leader to drive
quality and maintain application stability
- Ability to deliver multiple simultaneous projects on time
- Able to brainstorm and communicate technology decisions and
issues with peers and management
- Strong ability and enthusiasm to learn new technologies in a
- Able to work effectively in a distributed team environment
Additional Qualified Skills:
- Actual Working Experience with Android UI frameworks and
- In-depth experience with Android Studio and the Android
- Java and Kotlin is required.
- C and C++ experience
- Performance analysis and tuning experience including memory
usage, CPU utilization, leak checking
- Excellent debugging skills to solve challenging problems
- Experience with wireless device to device communication
standards (Bluetooth, BLE, NFC, WiFi, ProSe) is a plus.
- Experience/knowledge in mobile application software development
tools (e.g. GIT, JIRA), testing, process (Agile, Kanban) and
- Professional knowledge of REST, TCP/IP, SIP, RTP, HTTP, and UDP
is a plus.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Bachelors Degree OR MS in Computer Science or Computer
Engineering or related
10+ years of experience
Referral Payment Plan
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or,
any other protected characteristic.
Keywords: Motorola Solutions, Schaumburg , Embedded Android Engineer, Other , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!