Press Brake Operator
Company: Olympic Steel
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The Press Brake Operator is responsible for supporting and
contributing to continuous improvement initiatives, and strives to
improve safety, quality, and efficiency in all areas of
responsibility, as well as satisfies customer requirements of
quality, quantity and delivery in a safe manner, while maximizing
productivity. The Operator sets up and/ or operates power-press
brake machine to bend, form, or straighten material as specified by
work order and customer requirements.
- High School or GED equivalent is preferred.
- Mechanically inclined, production oriented, and safety and
- General knowledge of crane operation and ancillary lifting
- Previous experience with Press Brakes is preferred.
- Able to stand and work on feet or an entire shift.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under general
- Previous experience with precision instruments is
Keywords: Olympic Steel, Schaumburg , Press Brake Operator, Other , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!