Assistant Installation Manager
Posted on: June 12, 2021
the Installation Manager with running the installation side of the
business, service department and work with our sales
Essential Duties and
- Hire sub-contractors and
train them on installation procedures.
- Perform day to day
paperwork, including working with a computer and logging in
- Perform service calls with
professionalism and great customer service.
- Inventory Control for the
store and installers.
- Assist in processing payroll
for subcontract installers on a weekly basis
Minimum Skills and
- The ability to hire, train and motivate
- Experience in residential construction or
- Experience as a leader for a home improvement
- Troubleshoot any
installation issues and the ability to deal directly with
- Plumbing, Electric, Carpentry experience or with Walk-In
Tubs is ideal or Residential Home Improvement
work. Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to
30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force
constantly to move objects.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for
Keywords: LeafFilter, Schaumburg , Assistant Installation Manager, Other , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!