Resource Planning Agent - Schaumburg, IL
Posted on: October 15, 2021
Responsible for managing the Division slotting tool to ensure field
and vendor schedule adherence and all scheduling/rescheduling tasks
of the division in support of resource planning activities.
- Act as one point of contact for Trade Partners and Field Managers
to provide communication in regard to the online centralized
- Manage and update Division slotting tools to achieve plan, crew
optimization, and cadence.
- Maintain Division permitting process and schedule templates.
- Provide real-time support to the field for re-schedules
- Monitor schedules and communicate delays. Work with TPs to
resolve schedule problems. Re-schedule tasks to meet the
original SCAR completion.
- Monitor Field Connect/Eschedule usage. Take pro-active
measures to ensure division-wide compliance.
- Manage Division Change Order/NSO process.
SCOPE: (decision making, size of organization,
- Decision Impact: Division
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: Yes
- Direct Reports: Yes
- Indirect Reports: No
- Physical Requirements: n/a
MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES LEVEL: MENTOR / COACH
- Ensures appropriate staffing to meet department needs
- Utilizes recruiting and selection tools/processes to build
- Delegates work according to employee's abilities and skills
- Evaluates employee's performance and plans for compensation
actions in accordance with that performance
- Provides developmental opportunities through identification of
internal and external training opportunities
- Creates opportunities for employee growth
- Provides continuous coaching with regard to functional and
leadership standards (technical skills and behaviors)
Keywords: PulteGroup, Schaumburg , Resource Planning Agent - Schaumburg, IL, Other , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!