IT Help Desk Support-Part-time
Company: CKD USA Corporation
Posted on: November 22, 2021
CKD USA Corporation is a Japanese owned international
organization that has been doing business in the United States for
over 25 years. CKD USA's main offices are located in Schaumburg,
IL, Santa Clara, CA, and a new manufacturing facility in Austin,
TX.CKD USA provides an extensive array of automation technology
products, including pneumatic and electric actuators, directional
control valves, vacuum components, air preparation, and process
valves. CKD components are found in a wide range of industries,
from automotive and packaging to semiconductor and medical. CKD
products are specified in automation and machinery by OEMs and
end-users globally. CKD USA's distribution network, combined with
unsurpassed product breadth, provides our customers with
world-class solutions delivered anywhere in the United States.The
ideal candidate will be responsiblePosition Title: IT Help Desk
SupportDepartment: Administration - Schaumburg, ILReports to: IT
AdministratorResponsibilities to Master Over Time
- Respond to emails and phone call for technical support from
staff members when require assistance with computers, printers
and/or desk phones.
- Assist with setting up employee accounts on various drives and
programs as required for job function.
- Configure computers as specified for new employees.
- Install various software functions as required per job
- Document, track, and monitor technical issues using applicable
systems and tools.
- Present a positive and respectful professional image towards
customers and co-workers and make decisions based on company
policies and processes.
- Perform other related duties as assignedExperience and Skills:
- 1 year of previous experience working in office environment or
- A strong working knowledge of computer systems, hardware, and
- Good problem-solving, analytical, and team-working skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- An openness to learning new technologies.
- Well-versed in the following software; Microsoft Office;
Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Server2016,2019, and Azure a
- Prior experience in an international & multicultural work
environment is a
- CKD USA is An Equal Opportunity Employer. CKD USA does not
discriminate on any basis prohibited by applicable law including
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age,
citizenship status, or Vietnam era or special disabled veteran's
status in recruitment, employment, promotion, compensation,
benefits, or training. It is also CKD USA's policy to maintain a
work environment free from discrimination on the basis of sexual
- Candidates applying for positions with CKD USA Corporation must
be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of
employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire, CKD
USA participates in the E-Verify program.Job Type: Part-timePay:
$17.00 - $18.00 per hourBenefits:
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time offSchedule:
- Monday to FridayEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- IT Help Desk: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location: One
Keywords: CKD USA Corporation, Schaumburg , IT Help Desk Support-Part-time, Other , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!