Sr Product Specialist -Tech
Company: Cognizant Technology Solutions
Posted on: January 4, 2022
Science / Engineering graduate
- Participate in presales interactions with customers when
showcasing solution etc.
- Participate in solution response teams to ensure technical
- Provide support to the Product Consultant by creating case
studies, solution etc under guidance, when required.
- Provide support to the product consultant, through analyzing
customer requirements and provide recommendations through
interactions with the customer.
- Coordinate with onsite team / clients for requirements
gathering / functional clarifications.
- Identify valueadds (eg enhance existing features) which can
address repeated issues during implementation.
- Create estimates for project planning.
- Participate in deployment activities like reviewing all
deliverables as per the delivery checklist and mock testing all
- Participate in periodic internal review meetings.
- Prepare status reports and share the same with the Product
Consultant for review.
- Create impact analysis for change requests/ maintenance issues
in own area of work and seek review from Product Consultant.
- Interface with quality reviewers and auditors for the projects.
- Submit necessary artifacts, data etc as requested by the
Design and Implementation:
- Monitor design, development and testing to ensure alignment
with requirements traceability matrix.
- Create high level design.
- Guide the product specialist in translating the high level
design into detailed design.
- Review to ensure that the design is comprehensive and addresses
- Code for complex components.
- Review code created by the developers based on requirements.
- Participate in peer design reviews.
- Drive the review meetings with the customers on the design with
support from the Product Specialist.
- Conduct root cause analysis of defects / process issues.
- Identify/design reusable components and solution enablers.
- Create product based KT document, for the customer.
- Create unit test cases and perform unit testing including
- Review unit test cases as created by Product Specialist and
- Assist the testing team by reviewing test strategy document,
- Provide UAT and implementation support.
- Drive clarifications / defect resolution to ensure timely
- Contribute ideas / areas requiring improvements based on
project implementation, team feedback etc.
- Identify best practices related to the project/product &
document the same.
- Prepare guidelines and checklists for the team.
- Create and deliver training on products/modules.
- Mentor team from a technical/functional perspective to ensure
delivery of the module.
- Contribute towards updating knowledge assets.
- Conduct knowledge transfer sessions for new joiners in the
- Resolve conflicts within team members.
- Support team building activities.
- Provide administrative support.
- Provide inputs on goal setting and performance appraisal of
- Identify skill gaps and training needs required.
- Provide input into the learning and career plans for team
- Mentor team.
- Nominate team for awards.
- Conduct training through academy and induction of new team
Must Have Skills
- Guidewire - ClaimCenter
- Guidewire - BillingCenter
Good To Have Skills
- Web Services
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Dec 28 2021
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading
professional services companies, transforming clients' business,
operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique
industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build
and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in
the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is
consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at
www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by
video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to
present their current state or government issued ID during each
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion,
national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any
other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation
to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email
CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact
Keywords: Cognizant Technology Solutions, Schaumburg , Sr Product Specialist -Tech, Other , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!