Amusement Route Collector
Company: J & J VENTURES INC
Posted on: January 6, 2022
Since 1929, J&J Ventures has been a leader in Gaming and
Amusements and a trusted partner. Today, our focus remains
steadfast: to provide world-class service to help businesses
succeed. Our customers and our team members have been, and will
always be, #1 priority. We are looking to expand our workforce with
team-oriented individuals with a positive mindset. We o?er
competitive pay, bene?ts, vacation, PTO, paid holidays, and
401(k).Job SummaryThe mission of the Amusement Route Collector is
to execute amusement collections at customer locations throughout
the service area. Successful candidates must be 21 years or older
and have a valid driver's license with a good record. The position
requires an individual with strong customer relations to operate in
a fast-paced environment, performing tasks at customer
- Maintain strong Customer Service Orientation.
- Secure, handle, and transport currency with professionalism and
- Safe transport and accounting of issued funds assigned
- Accurate and detailed record keeping of fund transactions.
- Generation and collection of machine activity reports.
- Maintain constant awareness of surroundings and
- Follow all department, company, and state policies and
- Assist in other responsibilities as assigned.EducationHigh
school diploma or GED.Qualifications and Experience
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Ability to read, write and use basic math skills (addition,
subtraction, multiplication, and division).
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, peers,
managers, and across functions.
- Prior experience in money handling preferred.Supervisory
ResponsibilityThis position has no supervisory
responsibilities.Work EnvironmentWhile performing the duties of
this job, the employee works around equipment daily. The noise
level in the work environment is usually moderate. The employee is
exposed to moderate conditions including temperatures ranging from
50--F to 90--F. Normal conditions are climate controlled.Physical
DemandsThe physical demands here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
job functions of this job.While performing the duties of this job,
the employee is occasionally required to walk; sit; climb or
balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or craw and frequently required
to use hands and fingers to handle or feel; and reach with hands or
arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100
pounds.Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and ability to adjust focus.TravelTravel within the
region is expected for this position.Other DutiesPlease note this
job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive
listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required
of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and
activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Keywords: J & J VENTURES INC, Schaumburg , Amusement Route Collector, Other , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!