$500 SIGN ON BONUS!!! Mailroom Clerk in Schaumburg
Company: Ricoh USA
Posted on: January 6, 2022
This position offers a $500 SIGN ON BONUS for new Ricoh Team
Members!! Pay range is $15-18 per hour!
Qualified candidates for this position should be fully vaccinated
by 1st day of hire for the Covid virus. Ricoh will evaluate
requests to reasonably accommodate qualified candidates who have
not been vaccinated because of a disability or sincerely held
religious belief, practice, or observance.
POSITION PROFILEProvides operations functions in one or all of the
following areas: operates high volume duplicating equipment,
performs associated copying tasks, ships and receives product and
supplies, sorts, distributes and handles incoming and outgoing
mail/faxes, as well as applies necessary postage. Provides copier
maintenance and/or repair of customer site equipment. May also
perform bindery, QC and final check, housekeeping, file services,
call center representative, and reception, etc. May performs
various building support functions related to meeting set ups and
light maintenance. Note: Due to the higher level of presentation
and telephone skills needed to perform receptionist duties,
employees performing this function are considered to be Senior
On-Site Services Specialist. This position reports directly to the
Site Manager, Site Supervisor or Assistant Site Manager, depending
on site personnel configuration.JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Runs high volume copy machines and performs binding and
- Ensures convenience copiers are working properly, checking for
quality via daily inspections. Clears paper jams and informs
technicians of specific problems.
- Performs all repair service on customer copier equipment.
- Maintains records for management reports and inventories of
- Distributes office supplies, fax transmissions and mail to
company personnel and/or designated drop-off points as
- Calculates charges for jobs performed and maintains some
- Responds to and coordinates all service calls required by
- May perform filing duties in conjunction with specific customer
- Delivers completed jobs to pre-determined customer locations
within and outside of the site.
- Maintains daily meter and service logs.
- May travel between customer's buildings.
- Answers customer questions regarding status or feasibility of
- Ensures upkeep of convenience copier areas by keeping neat and
- Performs duties related to the shipping of materials.
- Performs duties related to the receiving of materials.
- May perform meeting room and conference room set ups.
- May perform building occupant moves within assigned
- May perform re-lamping and light maintenance duties as
- May perform occasional cleaning duties as needed.
- May require periodic overtime on nights and weekends, including
off-hour emergency response.
- Uses shrink-wrap machine, paper cutter, hole driller, bindery
equipment, jogger, tape machine, stackers, electric stapler and
scales in completion of various jobs contracted.
- Uses all copier equipment, calculator, fax machine, postage
meter and some PC.
- Performs filing duties, which may include 'purging' and
archiving old documents.
- Performs other duties as assigned.QUALIFICATIONS (Education,
Experience, and Certifications)
- Requires high school diploma or GED and 1-2 years of related
- Some related copy job experience is preferred.Ricoh is an
EEO/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected
Veterans/Disabled.Click Here to view RicohUSA Benefits
Keywords: Ricoh USA, Schaumburg , $500 SIGN ON BONUS!!! Mailroom Clerk in Schaumburg, Other , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!