Company: Weber Grill Restaurants, LLC
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Description: The Weber Grill Restaurant is looking for
Servers!We offer competitive wages, benefits and a fun team
environment. If you are interested in working with a group of
talented and driven individuals in a team environment, Weber Grill
Restaurant is the place for you. Some of the benefits we are offer
are: - Weber Grill Product Discounts! - Discounts on meals - Paid
Holidays - Paid Vacation - Medical and Dental Insurance - Leaves of
absence /FMLA - Career opportunities*some benefits subject to
waiting period or full time status
- Servers must have 1-2 years prior experience in a high-volume,
full service restaurant with a focus on complete guest
satisfaction. Wine and beverage knowledge is a plus.
- Full-time & part-time positions available.EOE Over 50 Years of
Grilling History... When George Stephen created his first
kettle-shaped barbecue grill in 1952, he sparked a backyard
revolution. It continues today at the Weber Grill Restaurant. We
have locations in downtown Chicago, Lombard, Schaumburg, and
Indianapolis.JOB SUMMARY:The server is the point person responsible
for the guest experience. The server is responsible for taking
guest's orders, and serving the guests food and beverages. This
requires full knowledge of all menus and use of the Aloha system.
It is the server's duty to assure the guests leave satisfied. The
server must be friendly, courteous and informative. The server is
responsible for all aspects of professional service.. Requirements:
Abilities and Physical Requirements Needed
- Ability to stand and walk for 5-10 hours per day.
- Safely transport food from kitchen to guest table over slick,
- Safely move about in all areas of the restaurant
- Lift and carry heavy trays weighing up to 30 lbs. from the
kitchen and bar to the dining room and vice versa
- Will frequently reach, feel, bend, stoop and carry.
- Must be able to work in both warm and cool environments,
indoors and outdoors.
- Work in space with variable ventilation, smoke and extreme
- Must be able to tolerate higher levels of noise from customer
and employee traffic while in the field.
- Must be able to tolerate potential allergens: peanut products,
egg, dairy, gluten, soy, seafood and shellfish.
Keywords: Weber Grill Restaurants, LLC, Schaumburg , Server Schaumburg, Other , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!