Company: Ameex Technologies
Posted on: June 19, 2022
About AmeexAmeex Technologies is one of the fastest growing
digital transformation companies in US and have been recognized in
Inc 5000 consecutively for 8 years. We are headquartered in
Schaumburg, Illinois with a global team of more than 700
professionals. We provide strategic digital consulting and growth
consulting services to our global fortune 500 and midmarket
enterprise clients. We are committed to deliver high quality
digital technology, digital product engineering, MARTECH, and end
to end experience and engagement solutions to our global customers.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at:
Our solutions spaces extends in the areas of custom application
development, Content, ecommerce, mobile app development, analytics
and AI/ML to our clients and pride ourselves in delivering
best-of-breed products and services on time and within budget. Our
solutions are implemented by world class team of experienced
solutions architects, development engineers and Digital IT Managers
and are promised to deliver a high quality, on time, highly
scalable, easy to maintain, cost-effective solutions that
SEO LeadSchaumburg, IL (Remote work is allowed) FULL TIME You'll be
responsible for developing, initiating, creating and executing
short-term & long-term digital marketing plans & campaigns as well
as working with our SEO. The ideal candidate will have a passion
for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in
the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the to leverage
your skillset in order to create awareness and digital revenue for
clients.. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to
reinforce Ameex's clients marketing campaigns and works well in a
team environment. Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting
digital engagement/connection with consumers & businesses for B2C &
- Should have a very good understanding of digital strategies
involved in B2C & B2B marketing.
- Should have worked on strategies to Map and Orchestrate
Customer Journeys to Optimize sales funnels by utilizing insights
from Google Analytics 360, Google Optimize or Optimizely.
- Develop a traffic plan for owned and earned media platforms
that roll up to goals and KPIs
- Analyze key metrics that unite our client's website traffic and
should know how to apply data to inform optimization.
- Work with a content team to provide creative ideas for content
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword research, voice
search optimization, image optimization etc.)
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a
variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag
Manager, WebTrends, Tableau etc.).
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies
- Maintain partnerships with Content and PR agencies and 3rd
party solution vendors.
- Work with our analytics team to generate monthly reports on our
marketing campaign's performance, and present to key
- Partner with advertising and media specialists to increase
marketing results. Skills Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field required.
- Working experience in B2C & B2B, SEO / digital marketing and
- Hands-on experience in working with Google Marketing tools
(GCP, GMP), Account Based Marketing tools, Salesforce marketing
platform is a big advantage.
- Excellent grasp of SEO strategies and tactics for both B2B and
- Excellent grasp of website metrics and best practices.
- Demonstrable experience with email marketing, lead generation
- Certification in SEO/ Digital Marketing is an added advantage.
Certification in Google platforms are an added advantage, but
actual experience with the platforms is preferred.
Suitable candidates can APPLY for this job.
Keywords: Ameex Technologies, Schaumburg , SEO Lead, Other , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!