Managed Print Services, Sr Advisor- Hybrid
Company: Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Requisition ID: 27416
Category: Sales/Business Development
Position Type: Full-Time
Directly accountable for increasing the revenue and effects of
managed print services, as well as, driving the overall success of
the Canons Solutions Americas Managed Print Services program.
- Manages Managed Print Services activity within an assigned
- Empowers Sales Representatives with Managed Print Services
knowledge and the approach via Training and Certification.
- Shares Managed Print concepts and Migration Strategies.
- Manages National Certification Learning.
- Drives new assessment activity and analysis via the CMT.
- Responsible for the over-site of contract preparation and
- Leads QBRs and IR Print Migration discussions.
- Assists with the response of RFPs and Bids.
- Assists with customer presentations (live and web-based).
- Manages area profitability.
- Mentors team members when assigned.
- Fully integrates with sales and support teams.
- Continually maintains business relationships with Zone VPs,
Branch Directors, Sale Managers, Key Marketing and support
- Works with Sales Representatives to understand current pipeline
activity via salesforce.com. Performs Monthly Top 10 Reviews.
- Participates in national meetings and focus groups.
- Frequently interacts with Product Marketing, inside Sales and
- Communicates success stories and Managed Print Services
effects.- Provides to management - monthly 1 x 1 reporting,
accurate pipeline data, calendaring and sales forecasting.
Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
required, plus 5 years of related experience.
- Experience in a Solutions Sales, Analyst, MPS or Sales
- Strong selling skills required. Printer Products, Solutions,
Color, Production or Managed Print Services.
- Proven Sales leader and over achiever.
- Success in working with IT and C-Level Decision makers
- Extensive knowledge of workflow solutions, image capture,
document management, MPS and cost recovery desired.
- Must have the skills to become the Canon Migration Expert.
Proficient in all aspects of MPS. Mapping, assessment diagnosis and
- Knowledge and understanding of competitive program
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
- The ability to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking
- Excellent platform skills.
- May require a significant amount of travel (valid driver's
license and acceptable driving record necessary).
- CDIA+ or other related industry certifications a plus.
About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers
companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading
enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions,
supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With
unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon
Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture
efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of
comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document
management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A.,
Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and
has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company,
Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in
global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted
in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most
Admired Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package
including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan,
discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing,
educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much
more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is
We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws,
regulations, orders and mandates, including those we may be
required to follow as a federal government
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site
csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this
posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at
Hybrid - This position is full time and offers a hybrid work
schedule requiring you to be in the office two company designated
days a week and an option to work from home the remainder of the
week (unless a specific business need arises requiring in office
attendance on other days). Note that work schedules and office
reporting requirements may change from time to time based on
#LI-HB1 #PM20 #HYBRID
Keywords: Canon Solutions America, Inc., Schaumburg , Managed Print Services, Sr Advisor- Hybrid, Other , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!