Adecco - Client Development Manger
Posted on: June 23, 2022
About the roleThe Client Development Manager is fully
accountability for the strategic, long-term evolution of the client
program. - You will serve as an advisor to onsite clients to
position Adecco as a trusted workforce specialist to drive brand
awareness within industry sectors. - You will be responsible for
increasing wallet share at current onsites or identifying new sales
opportunities, within your industry vertical, through your
knowledge of the economic environment, best practices, and
competition in the competitors, in the temporary staffing space. As
a Client Development Manager, you will leads a team of Talent
Consultants through the establishment and execution of goals with a
clear focus on associate care resulting existing customer growth
and increased temps on assignment. -What you'll be doing
- Continuously work to anticipate clients' needs based on
historical and current business activity and knowledge of client
- Identify growth opportunities within current onsite client(s)
based on knowledge of the market geography, economic environment,
top companies, competitors, in the temporary staffing space.
- Serve as a Brand Ambassador and participate in thought
leadership activities that build Adecco's reputation as the most
admired workforce solutions partner.
- Manage a team of Talent Consultants who are laser focused on
- Hire, train, coach and develop team of Talent Consultants.
- Ensure all agreed upon client requirements (both operational
and contractual) are completed and in line with agreed SLA targets.
Partner with various internal stakeholders to provide full-service
solutions to our clients. -
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction through regular
communication and business reviews with the clien
- Establish a plan to grow and retain existing accounts and newly
- Build trust and credibility amongst clients/prospects,
candidates, and colleagues by communicating our value
- Responsible for creating an excellent customer experience as
measured by the NPS scores.
- Collaborate with centralized teams including central
recruitment, sales and operations. About youMINIMUM EDUCATION &
- Bachelor's degree in related field or six years of full-time
- Minimum of two in a service industry, preferred
- Successful track record of increased customer service levels
and satisfaction, enhanced scope of responsibilities and working
relationships with colleagues/management KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS &
- Ability to provide strategic, out of the box solutions to our
clients, acting as a true consultant
- Able to set own priorities, schedule day's events, make cold
calls, prepare and give formal presentations.
- Must have working knowledge of labor and employment laws.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines and able to
handle multiple problems simultaneously
- Must be a collaborative team player, able to establish and
maintain effective working relationships.
- Planning and organizing
- People Management
- Development of business opportunities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word,
Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and
orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations.
Why choose us?It's an exciting time to be part of our team. We're
proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best
job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by
building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+
colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries
globally. You'll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of
interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global
brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most
efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of
their jobs and their lives. That's why we give you the autonomy and
support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive,
agile, confident, and insightful. Putting people first, pioneering
with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset
-that's what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all
individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in.
That's what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your
background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the
attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class
resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity
while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow
together. Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring
out the best in youAdecco Group North America, through an
impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including
Adecco General Staffing, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison Professional
Recruitment, Modis, and Pontoon is the world's leading provider of
Human Resources solutions. We are the workforce experts delivering
staffing and career service solutions to organizations and
individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the
power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and
expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with
deep knowledge in niche areas. Every day, we have more than 100,000
associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to
support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada.
Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding
service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North
America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate
and shared services teams. Equal Opportunity Employer
Veterans/Disabled The Company will consider for employment
qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records The Company
may require proof -of COVID-19 vaccination at time of hire based on
client policies or certain regulatory requirements. - As such, TAG
may require you to report your COVID-19 vaccination status at time
of hire unless prohibited by a state law. - -The Company will
consider requests for exemption based on medical/disability or
religious reasons, or additional reasons if permitted by state
Keywords: Adecco, Schaumburg , Adecco - Client Development Manger, Other , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!