Quality Control Coordinator
Posted on: August 7, 2022
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus!!!
Moving Soon To Elgin, IL Location!
The Quality Control Coordinator must exhibit strong organizational
skills and be able to work well under pressure. You must be able to
identify non-compliant products, processes, unsafe situations, and
environments. If you thrive on working in a fast-paced environment,
we would love to meet you!
- Performs daily inspections, and other tasks to determine
conformity of materials.
- Ensures that products meet Nobelus quality requirements, as
well as customer requirements.
- Assists with maintaining and calibrating on-site testing
equipment and measuring devices.
- Assists the Quality Manager with supplier-related issues.
- Manages the non-conformance quarantine area.
- Performs internal Quality Management System and safety
- Identifies quality trends based on collected quantitative
- Works with QC Manager to perform inspection analyses and
- Reviews the effectiveness of corrective actions.
- Problem-solving and contributing to continuous improvement
- Assist the QC Manager with disposition of returned
- Reviews current safety training, develops additional training
and performs training.
- Performs accident and injury investigations, and record keeping
when applicable, while working with Human Resources.
- Responsible for annual reviewing and revising the Safety and
Injury Prevention Plan for effectiveness and implementation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bilingual in both English and Spanish a plus.
- 3 years minimum related quality experience in a manufacturing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Mathematical aptitude required with a good background in
algebraic and measurement skills.
- Food Safety experience is required.
- Works well independently and in a team environment.
- Knowledge of basic lean principles.
- Capable of effectively working in a fast-paced
- Safety team or safety leader experience preferred.
Physical Requirements--- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and
working on a computer.--- Must be able to traverse the production
facility.--- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times.
- 401K Plan with an Employer Match
- Short Term Disability Insurance; 100% paid by Nobelus
- Voluntary Long Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Voluntary Pet Insurance Offered
- Employee Assistance Program
- Annual Reviews Provided
- Company Bonus Program
- Health Benefits (Medical, Vision, and Dental)
- HRA; Health Reimbursement Account
- Telamedicine; paid 100% by Nobelus
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Recognition Program
- Years of Service Cash Incentive
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning's course library for
personal and professional development
- Nobelus Wellness Program
- Paid Holidays
- An Amazing Culture!
Keywords: Nobelus, Schaumburg , Quality Control Coordinator, Other , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!