Forklift Operator 2nd shift $18.75+75=19.50
Company: Nation Pizza and Foods
Posted on: November 16, 2022
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reads production schedule, customer
orders, work orders, picklists, shipping orders or requisition
determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed.
- Distributes materials and items from
receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated
- Sorts and places materials or items on
racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such
size, type or product code.
- Sorts and stores perishable goods in designated
- Maintains proper FEFO (First Expiration in
First Out) staging at all times to ensure all items are staged in
order in which they expire (Oldest to Newest).
- Processes and distributes requisitions,
work orders, requests for materials, or other stock items to
- Labels materials with barcodes
containing identifying information (item, description, lot,
and pallet tag number) on inbound receipts.
- Records amounts of materials or items
received and/or distributed on count sheets and picklists.
- Weighs or counts items for distribution
within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Maintains inventory records through
proper scanning, labeling and storage of product.
- Performs weekly cycle counts of assigned
- Completes daily forklift checklist at
the beginning of each shift.
- Reports any damage to forklifts,
equipment, or product to supervisor immediately.
- Submits requests to supervisor for any
needed maintenance or repairs on forklifts.
- Cross trains in all duties and
responsibilities of all nonexempt Warehouse positions.
- Suggests ways to control labor and supply costs as well as
- Ensures that all work activities are performed with attention
the highest standards for quality, safety and compliance with
appropriate legal and food safety requirements and a focus on
- Ensures that all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) are
- Follows all company policies & procedures as well as the
(Good Manufacturing Practices).
- Maintains a high level of safety awareness for an
- Reports any unsafe or hazardous work conditions or
issues to Management. - Accomplishes all tasks as appropriately
assigned or requested. Education, Skills and
Experience: Education: - High School or GED required. - Minimum of
2 years of previous stand up forklift experience is required
for this position. Skills and Experience: - A forklift
certification is required from Nation Pizza and Foods within
48 hours of the start of their employment. - Previous standup
experience and experience with bar coding and automatic data
be helpful. - Ability to work overtime, irregular
hours or rotating shifts. - Excellent
organizational skills as well multi-tasking skills. - Strong verbal
and written communication skills. - Proficiency with basic office
equipment. - Must understand
numbers and apply basic statistics. - Ability to
compute by adding, subtracting and averaging numbers. - Ability
analyze, interpret, correlate, and present data. - Bilingual
English/Spanish skills helpful. - Ability to communicate and
work effectively with a variety of diverse individuals within the
corporate environments. - Proficiency in
Microsoft applications. - Ability to thrive
in a constantly changing environment. Compensation--- Average
annual salary: $35,000 - $45,000/year which includes:--- Hourly pay
of $18.25 an hour plus.75 premium shift, based on experience---
Overtime after 40 hours per week; average work week 40-50 hours per
week--- Opportunities for advancement positions paying
$50K-$60K/year Benefits--- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, and
Voluntary Life) - 1st of the month following 60 days--- PTO - 8
Personal after 60 days and begin earning additional PTO after 180
days of employment
- 401K Saving and Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement Work Schedule for the Order Selector
Utility Picker Warehouse--- 5-day work week; Rotating--- Work
12:30pm - 9:00 pm or until the work is completed, typically 8-12
hours per day--- Scheduled work days may include holidays, but will
include holiday pay--- Must be flexible with work schedule;
scheduled work days/times can vary Please apply by forwarding copy
of resume or call Recruiting Department, 847-348-7179.
Keywords: Nation Pizza and Foods, Schaumburg , Forklift Operator 2nd shift $18.75+75=19.50, Other , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!