Company: Horizon Therapeutics
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Working at Horizon is more than a job - it's personal. For us,
success is measured by the numbers that matter most - the number of
lives we touch, the number we change and those we work tirelessly
to help save. We're a team of agile, out-of-the-box thinkers who
are inspired to do more because we know we're a part of something
bigger. We strive to build meaningful careers at a company whose
values we share because when we live up to our potential, we help
others live up to theirs.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support
to the Legal group. The position reports to the Vice President,
Legal and will be working closely with our attorneys, legal
professionals, and our cross-functional business partners.
- Provide general support and assistance to Legal
- Support Legal and its management of contracts relating to
Horizon's commercial and clinical trial and other R&D
agreements, including to draft, review and revise a variety of
agreements, including consulting agreements and confidentiality
agreements. Manage related contract records stored in Conga,
Horizon's contract management system, including to obtain
signatures, capture relevant data, and support for our users.
- Assist with drafting legal support and process
- Work on special projects and project teams for the organization
- Time permitting and based on need:
- Support Legal Operations.
- Provide assistance with vendor selection and RFP
- Provide Records management support.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- BA required.
- Minimum 2+ years experience with 1-2 years of prior experience
with legal project operations and management in-house required
(Biotech/Life Sciences preferred).
- Experience with contracting, contracting processes, developing
forms and policies.
- The candidate must be highly organized and results-oriented and
have strong project management skills and technical
- Proven track record of collaborating with cross-functional
groups to set objectives and produce results.
- Ability to support and handle a variety of ad hoc projects
within the team as they arise.
Horizon Core Values & Competencies:
- Manages Ambiguity
- Strategic Mindset
- Demonstrates Self-awareness
- Cultivates Innovation
- Develops Talent
- Drives Results
- Ensures Accountability
- Decision Quality
- Instills Trust
Horizon Therapeutics plc does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin,
age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified
applications are given equal opportunity and that selection
decisions be based on job-related factors. Any individual, who,
because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in
completing this application or at any time during the application
process, should contact the Human Resources Department. Associated
topics: attorney, business, compliance, compliance office,
corporate, corporate attorney, counsel, lawyer, llp, market
Keywords: Horizon Therapeutics, Schaumburg , Contract Specialist, Other , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!