Company: Finish Line
Posted on: November 26, 2022
* Performs sales and customer service responsibilities.
* Performs cashiering, stockroom upkeep and store upkeep as
* Maintains company standards regarding personal sales metrics.
*This is a summary of some of the key duties, responsibilities, and
physical demands expected of this position. It is not intended to
be a complete job description.*
*Physical Demands: *
* Requires standing approximately 5 - 8 hours per day usually 3 - 5
days per week.
* During peak sale periods (e.g. Holiday, Back-to-School), will
work for long periods throughout a 1 - 12 hour day.
* Requires stooping and kneeling to place merchandise on customer's
feet as well as reaching and pulling to obtain or stock merchandise
on storage racks.
* May be required to climb ladder or ascend/descend stairs in order
to stock and/or acquire merchandise for sale.
* Required to lift items weighing 5 - 25 lbs regularly. In certain
circumstances, weights may be higher.
*Physical Demands -* The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The company reserves the right to modify this job description with
or without notice. Employees may be asked to perform additional
duties outside of normal job scope on a temporary basis per company
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
* 401(k) matching
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Morning shift
* Night shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Schaumburg, IL 60173: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Meets age requirement of 18 years or older
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Finish Line, Schaumburg , Sales Associate, Other , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!