Company: Weber Grill Restaurants, LLC
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Weber Grill Restaurant is looking for Hosts!We offer
competitive wages, benefits and a fun team environment. If you are
interested in working with a group of talented and driven
individuals in a team environment, Weber Grill Restaurant is the
place for you.Some of the benefits we are offer are:
- Weber Grill Product Discounts!
- Discounts on meals
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Leaves of absence /FMLA
- Career opportunities*some benefits subject to waiting period or
full time status
- Host staff with a minimum of 1-2 years comparable hosting
experience in a high-volume restaurant with an emphasis on customer
service and hospitality is a must.
- Full-time & Part-time positions available.EOE
www.webergrillrestaurant.comOver 50 Years of Grilling History.When
George Stephen created his first kettle-shaped barbecue grill in
1952, he sparked a backyard revolution. It continues today at the
Weber Grill Restaurant. We have locations in downtown Chicago,
Lombard, Schaumburg, Indianapolis and St Louis.JOB SUMMARY:
Enthusiastically greets all guests that walk in or leave the
restaurant. The host must be able to assign accurate wait times for
walk-in guests, within a 10 minute window. They must be able to
work through the online reservation system while simultaneously
maintaining a professional, friendly demeanor with the guest. The
host must be able to answer the phone and put guests on hold. Must
be able to accurately take and if needed input table statuses into
Open Table. They must know all of the dining queues to obtain
accurate statuses as well as be able to organize the reservations
in a manner that maximizes the seating capacity of the restaurant.
The host is a key player in the guest experience because they are
the first person that the guest interacts with when entering the
restaurant. They are responsible to set an inviting environment for
the guest as well as anticipate their needs.
Abilities and Physical Requirements Needed:Must be willing and able
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Move safely throughout all areas of the restaurant.
- Work amidst noise in a confined crowded space.
- Work with and account for large amounts of money.
- Lift and carry chairs, high chairs and/or booster seats to
tables when necessary (up to 20 lbs.).
- Be able to setup larger reservations, pushing tables together
and carrying table spacers.
- Frequent bending, stooping, reaching, pushing and
Keywords: Weber Grill Restaurants, LLC, Schaumburg , Host Schaumburg, Other , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!