Credit Representative II
Company: Winston Client - Global Imaging Company
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Job DescriptionCredit Representative II Our client is a global
imaging company. They are currently seeking a Credit Representative
who represents the organization to customers by providing
information, responding to inquiries or troubleshooting problems.
You should have a good understanding of the day-to-day job role,
can apply your experience to more complicated tasks and work under
limited supervision. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Carries out the function of credit approval of assigned account
orders, collection of accounts receivable and past dues, and
coordinates resolution of customer chargeback claims, disputes, and
- Gathers credit and/or reference information.
- Maintains database by entering, updating, and retrieving data,
as well as formatting and generating reports.
- Responds to inquiries from customers or external collection
- Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring
judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations.
- Prepares, validates, and coordinates with the Customer Master
Dept. in the set-up or modification of Sell-to Accounts.
- Reviews invoicing, purchase orders and other documentation to
resolve billing disputes and ensure prompt collections.
- Researches and resolves account problems and discrepancies with
sales departments and/or customer.
- Resolves charge backs and disputed items through contacts in
the Billing and/or Sales departments and follows up with customer
for prompt collection.
- Receives telephone inquiries and answers routine questions on
department policies referring unusual or non-routine matters to
- Reports to Credit Analyst and Credit Manager. QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school degree
- Some college is preferred.
- 3+ years in a credit and/or accounts receivable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are
- Effective P.C. skills necessary, including knowledge of
spreadsheets, word processing, and communication software through
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure
- This position requires expert time management skills, the
ability to multitask and proven organizational skills
- This position offers a hybrid work schedule requiring you to be
in the office Monday and Wednesday with an option to work from home
the remainder of the week (unless a specific business need arises
requiring in office attendance on other days). Note that work
schedules and office reporting requirements may change from time to
time based on business needs COMPENSATION:$28-$30 per hour
- Minimum 6 month project
- Hybrid work schedule email resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org Company DescriptionOur client is a
global imaging company with US headquarters in New York.. They
produce cameras, copiers, scanners, microscopes, telescopes and
other imaging equipment.
Keywords: Winston Client - Global Imaging Company, Schaumburg , Credit Representative II, Other , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!