Senior Mortgage Loan Originator / Loan Advisor - Retail
Company: Cardinal Financial
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Who We Are:
Cardinal Financial is a nationwide direct mortgage lender whose
mission is to prove that homeownership is possible for everyone. By
bringing an open-minded approach to an often closed-minded
industry, we're able to embrace every unique financial situation
differently in order to craft the best possible loans for our
borrowers. We pride ourselves on providing excellent service backed
by our groundbreaking technology, and these two components of our
process come together to complete a simple, personalized mortgage
experience. But it all starts with our people.
We believe that no matter where you fit in our organizationSales,
Human Resources, Information Technology, or even re-stocking the
break rooms with endless coffee supplieseveryone can influence the
experience that we provide to our customers and our partners. We
tell our customers and our partners that anything can be
reimagined. So why not your career? Looking to join a company that
values its people, innovates and expands on its proprietary
technology, and is growing at a ridiculous rate?! Apply below!
Who We Need:
We are currently looking for individuals for the position of Senior
Mortgage Loan Originator, Mortgage Advisor, and Mortgage Loan
Originator, for our Retail Division. This role will be based out of
our Inverness branch, located in the distinctive Williamsburg
Complex - 1600 W Colonial Pkwy.
This branch currently serves All of Illinois, Wisconsin, Florida,
and Indiana (other states by request and need).
The Inverness location is a unique branch It often serves as a
referral point and resource for other branches. They have expertise
in renovation loans and grant programs that create additional
opportunities for loan officers. Their branch manager has 27 years
of experience and fully commits his time and talents to the benefit
and growth of his staff.
We provide one of a kind marketing and business development
support! We are committed to helping grow your business.
We trust that our rate and fee combinations, along with our
exceptional service, will be compelling to realtor partners and
Cardinal Financial expects their Loan Originators to provide
impeccable customer service, allowing them to exceed both their
business and personal goals. Your compensation will be tied to your
success in achieving production targets.
What You Need:
* Licenses to conduct business as a Mortgage Loan Originator.
* Possess a positive, high-energy attitude.
* Technically savvy, with strong written and verbal communication
* 1+ Years recent experience in loan origination.
* Proven history of success in Sales and/or Sales Management.
* Strong phone sales skills.
What You Are Like:
* Connects very quickly with people.
* Ability to build and leverage client relationships to get the job
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to multitask with excellent follow-up skills.
* Ability set expectations upfront to the client and keep them
motivated through the process.
* Must adapt quickly to an ever-changing environment.
* Strong sense of urgency and initiative to get things done.
* Ambitious professional who is motivated by the opportunity for
What We Offer:
* Competitive and unique compensation plan.
* We can offer internet leads to help supplement and grow your
* Direct Lender not a Broker (Approved Fannie, Freddie, Ginnie,
* Fast Underwriting turn times.
* Complete benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision.
* 401K w/ 50% match up to a maximum employee contribution of 5%-
Effective the 1st of the month following 30-days of employment.
* 15 days paid time off each year, Paid holidays (5) and 7 Paid
Cardinal Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and
aim to empower individuals and support the diverse cultures,
perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Keywords: Cardinal Financial, Schaumburg , Senior Mortgage Loan Originator / Loan Advisor - Retail, Other , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!