Posted on: January 25, 2023
Premium Accounting and Billing Specialist Benefitexpress is a
leader in cloud-based solutions for benefits administration. Our
platforms are used by well-known brands in healthcare, retail,
education and government. By offering technology that integrates
all benefits, in a one-stop-shop, benefitexpress provides
simplicity to complex plans and offers a very custom-made
experience to engage and educate employees while offering employers
an ease of benefit management that is unmatched in the market.
benefitexpress provides a full range of services including; benefit
enrollment, management and administration as well as direct bill
services, reimbursement account administration, carrier bill
reconciliation, total compensation statements, and a full-service
call center. By joining our team, you become part of the future of
benefits delivery. What we need: We currently have an opening for a
Premium Accounting and Billing Specialist located in our corporate
offices in Schaumburg, IL. The Premium Accounting and
Reconciliation Specialist will work daily performing analysis and
reconciliation of client billing statements from carriers, internal
systems and flexible spending accounts. What you will do: *
Reconcile monthly bank statements for clients.
* Notify client what needs to be paid, or request funds from the
client and submit the payment on behalf of the client.
* Process all premium payments and premium reports.
* Reconcile client invoices from carriers.
* Run all monthly reports, checking balancing, billing reports,
eligibility listings, timely and efficiently.
* Update data as required from regularly run client edits and
verify changes based on department peer review standards.
* Critically examine very detailed information.
* Communicates directly with insurance carriers to make updates and
keep eligibility in sync.
* Works daily on client services questions/issues and is
responsible for following up with the correct answers to the client
* Fulfill other duties as required. What you will need: * College
degree or equivalent work experience
* 1-3 years in the benefits field
* Accounting/Finance experience a plus Why work here: At
benefitexpress, we ask a lot of our employees, which is why we give
so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, we offer
the following perks: * Medical/Dental/Vison
* 401(K) with Employer Match
* Generous PTO policy
* Voluntary benefits including Pet Insurance, FSA, and HSA
* Expand your knowledge with our tuition reimbursement program
* Opportunities for career development including external events
and internal Lunch and Learns with a promote from within
* Be comfortable at work with our business casual dress code
* Give back to your community with paid volunteer time to
participate in a project of your choosing We require a post-offer
background check. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: benefitexpress, Schaumburg , Billing Specialist, Other , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!