Regional Claims Supervisor - Workers Compensation Remote Opportunity
Company: PMA Companies
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job Description: As a member of our Claims management team
supervise claims staff to ensure appropriate claim outcomes through
consistent execution of best claims practice. In this role utilize
your prior claims and management experience to achieve business
plan goals and to ensure compliance with legal statutes, policy
provisions and company guidelines while fostering a culture of
- Manages the assignment of losses to claims staff and provides
technical direction and ongoing guidance through effective diary
- Ensures timely, accurate documentation of claim activity.
- Selects, trains, coaches and mentors unit personnel.
- Plans staff responsibilities and directs activities, utilizing
staff resources effectively to meet department goals in accordance
with approved plans and budgets.
- Develops staff to respond to current and anticipated needs of
department as well as determining career development goals of
- Ensures appropriate case reserves consistent with company
- Extends settlement authority on claims exceeding adjuster's
- Develops, recommends and implements short range objectives
consistent with company business goals, guidelines and
- Recognizes and analyzes trends across the claims portfolio at
the adjuster, unit and account levels.
- Reports on observations and recommends remedial action as
- Administers salary and personnel programs under guidance of
- Utilizes quality assurance programs and develops training
agenda based on opportunities for improvement.
- Utilizes performance management process effectively, on an
ongoing basis, to maximize performance of employees, correct
performance problems, provide development opportunities, and
promote effective communication with employees.
- Manages the account management process and resolves service
- Promotes effective communication among and between work groups,
and between management and employees.
- Demonstrate commitment to Company's Code of Business Conduct
and Ethics, and apply knowledge of compliance policies and
procedures, standards and laws applicable to job responsibilities
in the performance of work.
Keywords: PMA Companies, Schaumburg , Regional Claims Supervisor - Workers Compensation Remote Opportunity, Other , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!