CNC Mill Machinist
Company: PEAK Technical Staffing USA
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Set up, operate and repair CNC Mills. Plan, construct, alter and
repair a wide variety of Fixtures and Tools. Work from existing
programs, equipment manuals, prints, work orders and
- Set up equipment using common hand tools, set controls and
input program instructions to get maximum capacity out of
- Insert and indicate in tooling, modify programs as necessary
and operate equipment.
- Run test samples and check with required tooling as necessary,
monitor equipment operation and make operating adjustments as
- Gauge finished work piece to ensure part is within
- Finish work piece using grinders and honing equipment.
- Repair and maintain equipment
- Fill out parts requisitions, tool requests, and other required
- Follow all written quality and other procedures.
- Use a variety of machine tools, precision and electronic
inspecting tools and general machine shop equipment and hand
- Follow safety rules and keep work area in a clean and orderly
- 2 years minimum experience setting up / running CNC Mills and
- Knowledge of basic machine skills (such as lathes, grinders,
- CAD/CAM knowledge is helpful but not required
- Able to read micrometer, gauges, and blueprints.
- Proven mechanical ability
- Good computer skills and math skills
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Good organization skills; able to prioritize and plan multiple
- Self-motivated; proactive in improving processes and
- Team player; able to work well with a wide variety of
- Quality and safety focused
- Able to read and write fluently in English
Keywords: PEAK Technical Staffing USA, Schaumburg , CNC Mill Machinist, Other , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...