Desktop Support II
Company: Innova Solutions
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Innova Solutions is looking for several strong Desktop Support
II Technicians for Contract to Hire opportunities with a GREAT
client of ours in Schaumburg, IL. This is hybrid work environment
requiring 2-3 days a week onsite.
- Evaluate vendor packages and recommend best solution to meet
- Assemble, install, configure, inspect, maintain, and repair
personal systems, printer equipment, and other peripherals
- Troubleshoot network connections.
- Consult with clients' area management regarding equipment
problems or malfunctions.
- Perform root cause analysis and resolve frequently occurring
problems; participates in evaluation and selection of new equipment
and provides technical recommendation.
- Evaluate in-house and third-party applications and support
their integration with Operating Systems.
- Resolve issues working in conjunction with vendors, as
- Develop and maintain instructional documentation.
- Install and configure software applications
- Provide required support to end users for setting up
new/replacement of PC devices
- Work with end users to troubleshoot any PC hardware and
- Engage end users in a professional, courteous manner with focus
on fast issue resolution and excellent customer satisfaction
- Provide support to end users who require assistance with
conference room collaboration tools
- Wipe devices and prepare them for lease return
- Provide Level 2 Incident support
- Track and update incident tickets in Service Now
Education and Experience requirements
- Bachelor's Degree and 3 or more years of experience in the
Desktop Support area OR High School Diploma or Equivalent and 5 or
more years of experience in the Desktop Support area
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Keywords: Innova Solutions, Schaumburg , Desktop Support II, Other , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...