Stretch Service Provider
Company: Massage Envy
Posted on: May 21, 2023
Are you ready to use your bodywork skills and experience in a
whole new way to help people feel their best? Massage Envy is the
leader in accessible massage and skin care and creator of the
exclusive Streto Method, a premier, customizable, assisted stretch
service. As a stretch service provider at our Schaumburg franchised
location,* you'll join a team that's passionate about helping
people feel their best through a variety of total body care
strategies. And you have a meaningful role to play in that mission
- Combine your experience and expertise with our 15+ years of
massage expertise with the latest stretch research to help clients
improve flexibility, mobility, and performance.
- Build relationships with members and guests to help them pursue
their total body care goals.
- Deliver an amazing, safe, and therapeutic experience with every
service. Here's what's in it for you: The difference you'll make in
clients' lives is the biggest reward of all. But the perks don't
stop there. We support and inspire you to be your best inside and
outside the treatment room with:
- Benefits that help you take care of you
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work
- A dedication to self-care with an education program that helps
managers understand and support the unique needs of bodywork
- A commitment to safety and providing a therapeutic, healing
environment for you and Massage Envy members and guests.As a team,
we're committed to offering excellent professional services that
help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the
work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This
- Designing and delivering sessions of Massage Envys stretch
therapy service,Total Body Stretch, to promote members and guests
flexibility, mobility, circulation, injury prevention, recovery and
performance within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as
applicable in our state.
- Customizing stretch sessions within Massage Envy's policies and
protocols to craft truly personalized services.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client
confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team members.We
only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion
and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Knowledgeable professionals who are certified personal trainers
or massage therapists with a strong command of human anatomy
- Well-educated and credentialed in their specific field of
bodywork. Massage therapists must meet the licensing requirements
for massage therapy in our state or have completed a minimum of 500
hours of massage therapy school with a certificate of completion.
No matter who you are, you'll need to be able to pass a background
and reference check with flying colors.
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's
needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client
throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits
and additional services and products as needed to help clients
pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever
needed to get the job done. We Believe Our Differences Make Us
BetterWe're excited to hear from everyone with the skills,
experience, and passion to do a great job. We do not unlawfully
discriminate against any applicants or employees on any applicable
legally protected basis, including race, color, religion, gender,
sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or
veteran status. If you're ready to use your bodywork skills in a
whole new way to help people feel their best, we can't wait to meet
you. *Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (MEF) is a national franchisor
of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each
individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates,
is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised
location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as
an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria,
benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and
operated franchised location and may vary from location to
location. USD $17.00/Hr.USD $22.00/Hr.
Keywords: Massage Envy, Schaumburg , Stretch Service Provider, Other , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...