Order Processing Team Lead
Company: EPLAN Software & Services LLC
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Efficient Engineering is when a PLAN becomes EPLAN EPLAN
Software & Services LLC provides software and service solutions in
the fields of electrical, automation, and mechatronics engineering.
The company develops one of the world's leading design software
solutions for machine and panel builders. We continually evolve the
business with help from our Marketing, Sales, and Professional
Services Teams as we grow our presence in the North American
Markets. As the Order Processing Team Lead, responsible for
overseeing the overall Order Processing procedures from Quote to
order entry to Invoicing through to customer interactions and
activities. The Team Lead will also be responsible for the
interaction with sales and consulting to provide resolutions
regarding customer's needs. You will contribute to the team effort
by accomplishing related results as needed. Additionally;
- Supports company operations by maintaining office systems and
leading team members.
- Supply Guidance
- Informing Others
- Tracking Budget Expenses
- Managing Processes
- Developing Standards
- Promoting Process Improvement
- Reporting Skills
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for
retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of
- Maintains efficiency by planning and implementing systems and
- Designs and implements policies by establishing standards and
procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning
employees; following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special
reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Works with Department Manager to maintain s staffresults by
coaching, and counseling, planning, monitoring, and appraising job
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks; participating in professional
- Work with Department Manager to verify attendance, hours
worked, and post information onto designated records.
- Train employees on organizations' timekeeping systems.
- Supervises and coordinates overall Order Processing activities
for the EPLAN LLC.
- Establish and maintain relationships with individual or
business customers or provide assistance with problems these
customers may encounter.
- Prepare operational or risk reports for management
- Evaluate data pertaining to costs to plan budgets may be
- Participates as needed in special department projects.
- This position is a Team Lead for all employees of the Order
Processing department and is responsible for the performance
management of the employees within that department. Qualifications
The ideal candidate for the role of Order Processing Team Lead will
possess the following skills and competencies:
- Time Management
- Decision Making
- Organization Skills
- Management of Personnel Resources
- Systems Analysis
- Service Orientation
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- At least two years of previous experience in office
- Experience with Salesforce is highly desirable.
- Experience with SAP/S4 Hana is highly desirable. What We Offer
- Major Medical, Vision, and Dental Benefits
- Retirement: 401k with company match
- Paid Time Off: vacation, sick time, and bereavement leave
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Company-paid term life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Voluntary Life & Personal Accident Insurance TRAVEL
- Minimal travel may be required for all company meetings. Please
note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities
that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,
responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or
without notice. EPLAN Software & Service LLC is an EOE employer
part of the owner-operated Friedhelm Loh Group. All individuals,
including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and
veterans are encouraged to apply. FLSA Exempt (Not eligible for
overtime). I consent to be contacted over SMS/Text for this
Keywords: EPLAN Software & Services LLC, Schaumburg , Order Processing Team Lead, Other , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!