Class A CDL - Regional Intermodal truck driver
Posted on: May 12, 2022
CDL Apprenticeship Program - Top drivers earn up to $100,000Average
pay: $1,180-$1,440 weeklyHome time: WeeklyExperience: No CDLJob ID:
- Haul freight containers secured to company-owned chassis.
- 90% no-touch freight with mostly drop-and-hook.
- Drive in and out of railyards within 500 miles of your park
location. Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage and load pay.
- Longevity bonus: Earn 3% of annual gross pay each year.
- Earn at least $1,000 in weekly guarantee pay during your first
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Individuals looking to obtain their Class A Commercial Driver's
- Individuals who currently have Commercial Learner's Permit
(CLP) from their State of residence.
- Tanker endorsement required after hire.
- HazMat endorsement required after starting Schneider's
self-paced online certification training will help you secure
- Live within 100 miles of Chicago, IL and live in Illinois. Need
one or more of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us
at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement
($200/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training* (paid six-week
training at a Schneider facility).
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. *CDL Apprenticeship
Training (CAT) Program participants: Per Illinois Department of
Transportation (IDOT) regulations, if your employment with
Schneider terminates within 6 months after the date you are
certified as having passed the CDL skills test, the IDOT will
require you to get retested to maintain your CDL classification.
More reasons to choose Schneider Intermodal driving
- Less wasted time - 100% company-owned Intermodal chassis to
reduce time at the rail yard and increase earning potential.
- New equipment - Nearly 100% automated transmissions in day cab
and sleeper trucks averaging 3 years of age.
- Constant support - Onside, individual leaders and dispatch with
low driver-to-leader ratios and 24/7/365 operation and maintenance
support. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On
Keywords: Schneider, Schaumburg , Class A CDL - Regional Intermodal truck driver, Professions , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!