Company: Action Technology
Posted on: June 13, 2022
Who is Tekni-Plex?We are a global leader in advanced plastic and
rubber polymer technology, Tekni-Plex engineers solutions to meet
customer needs in critical applications that touch every aspect of
life, from medical devices used in operating rooms and hospitals,
to food packaging in your kitchen.Why Work for us?With Company
Values like Innovation, Integrity and Trust and Employee
Fulfillment, Tekni-Plex offers every employee around the world the
opportunity to stretch, grow and succeed every day. Our employees
are challenged to bring new ideas to the table, jump in and get
involved and make an impact. Tekni-Plex has a proud history and a
compelling future. Behind every great Tekni-Plex product is a team
of dedicated employees who are truly making a difference for our
customers and who are Tekni-Proud!What is the position where you
can add value?We are actively hiring for Production Operators for
our second shift (2:00 PM - 10:00 PM) at Action Technology
Schaumburg Division of Tekni-Plex. - This position is responsible
for operating machinery to cut plastic and rubber into appropriate
sized gaskets using established standards and practices.What will
- Following standard methods and techniques, processes materials
to ensure it meets customer and product specification, and alerts
Manager when standards are not met.
- Maintains operation of machines or one special purpose
- Loads coils of plastic and/or rubber material onto the punch
- Monitors machine specifications as directed.
- Observes operation to detect misalignment or malfunction.
- Inspects gaskets for conformance to specifications, visually or
using gauges or templates, and adjusts machine to correct
- Performs GO/NO GO and dimensional measurements using a
micrometer, plug gages, and a thickness gauge.
- Removes scrap plastic and rubber to proper locations.
- Completes daily paperwork, neatly and accurately.
- Maintains all equipment and advises the Manager of repairs when
- Cross-trained on all equipment within the department and fills
in as needed.
- Coordinates shift activities with those of other shifts to
insure proper flow of information
- Must be a good example for safety rules, evidenced by proper
safe conduct.What skills do you bring to the role?
- High School graduate, GED certification required.
- Prior experience in a production/manufacturing environment,
- Basic computer skills and proven ability to understand basic
math concepts to include with measurement, volume, and
- Ability to lift and carry 30 pounds.
- Must be able to follow instructions provided in written, oral
and diagram form
Keywords: Action Technology, Schaumburg , Production Operators/Techs, Professions , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!