Route Driver Class B CDL Trainee
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Our Safety-Kleen facility in our Elgin, IL location is looking for
a Route Driver Trainee. In this role you will train to drive a
Class B vehicle. You will learn to service our waste oil, parts
washer, vacuum services and more.
Safety-Kleen will assist you in obtaining your CDL!!!
There may be some regional travel involved, you might go out for a
few nights at a time. Hotel, travel, and per diem are covered.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Completes daily scheduled services, deliveries, and pickups in
a timely manner;
- Completes all required documentation and labeling;
- Generates / collects leads from customers for new products and
- Sells additional products and services into existing
- Ensures customer satisfaction at time of service;
- Follow all local, state (provincial) and federal compliance
regulations and rules;
- Safely operate vehicles in accordance with U.S. DOT, local,
state (provincial) and federal requirements.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Experience in a route/delivery industry preferred;
- Commercial driving experience preferred;
- Ability to obtain Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements upon
- Ability to work independently while managing time and
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to
excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire
business model revolves around keeping North American businesses
green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a
world-class environmental service organization and market leader in
industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology,
and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used
motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in
North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million
gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management
needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES.
PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military &
Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Schaumburg , Route Driver Class B CDL Trainee, Professions , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!