Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Company: BY YOUR SIDE-Autism Therapy Services
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Job DescriptionGeneral SummaryThe BCBA is responsible for
evaluation, creation, and implementation of ABA Therapy plans,
accurate and reliable data collection, consultation, and training
with family and staff. The BCBA will collaborate with
multidisciplinary teams to create and maintain therapy plans that
address all behavioral and skill acquisition needs of the
clients.The BCBA is responsible to define problems, collect data,
establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret
an extensive variety of technical instructions, have the ability to
read, analyze and responds to inquiries or complaints from clients
and effectively presents information to top management.We Offer
- Full benefits package
- PAID individualized and hands-on the job training
- Brand new facilities, with a clean and safe work
- Open the door to other opportunities within BY YOUR SIDE; we're
growing and expanding rapidly!
- Paid Wellness and Charity Day provided for ALL staff
- Career Progression program, WE will invest in YOU!
- Employee Recognition ProgramJob Description
- Conduct initial evaluation to determine appropriate
programming, frequency and therapy plan.
- Maintain a comprehensive therapy plan for each client; long
range goals, short range objectives, activities related to these
objectives and an evaluation of progress toward these
- Evaluate and prepare required reports as dictated by insurance
parties per request from parents/guardians.
- Arrange parent meetings to maintain communication and training
with the family.
- Maintain a minimum 10% direct supervision and a minimum 10%
indirect supervision per week for each client.Clinical Supervisory
- Provide assigned targeted caseload hours per week of direct
therapy, while maintaining timely professional documentation of
clinical notes for direct patience care provided.
- Completion of documentation for all pre-authorizations, initial
evaluations, assessments, insurance reports and progress
- National Certification by Behavior Analyst Certification Board
- Master's Degree required in relevant field from an accredited
- Completion of eight (8) hour online, competency-based training
module on BACB experience standards preferred.
- Familiarity with relevant diagnostic tools and procedures.
- Knowledge of sensory and behavioral strategies.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to
multi-task, prioritize, execute on deadlines
Keywords: BY YOUR SIDE-Autism Therapy Services, Schaumburg , Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), Professions , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!