Compensation and Benefits Analyst
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Check out this unique opportunity to join a $5 billion
worldwide manufacturing powerhouse.
They are currently seeking a Benefits Analyst to join the team
in Schaumburg IL (Northwest Suburbs of Chicago).
This is currently a remote role that will transition in
the future to a hybrid, but current transition date not yet
known. The hybrid model would be 4 days remote and 1 day
We are looking for candidates local to Chicago that could go into
the office on occasion. Covid vaccine required
The benefits program is outstanding and includes
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage benefits (benefits become
effective thirty (30) days from date of hire/rehire)
- 401K Plan with 4% company match and eligible date of
- Generous PTO /vacation
- Tuition assistance up to $5,250/year
- Free Fitness Center privileges at onsite club
- STD, LTD, AD&D insurance along with Flex Spending
The incumbent will be responsible for supporting the global
compensation and benefits’ functions. This position will
primarily be responsible for conducting job evaluations, preparing
and maintaining job descriptions, participating in salary surveys,
assisting with the administration of retirement and health and
welfare employee benefit programs, communicating with employees and
resolving benefit-related issues, and collaborating with other
departments and external vendors
Communicates with employees and resolves benefit-related issues and
collaborates with other departments and external vendors. The role
reports to the Director, Compensation and Benefits.
Regarding aspects of “compensation analysis” and “benefits support”
responsibilities, it is imperative that the candidate has performed
compensation analysis work, such as job evaluations as a regular
and frequent part of their job.
They are willing to train someone with no to little benefits
experience. The position reports to a Director, Compensation and
Benefits and have dotted line to a Benefits Manager.
- Conducts job evaluations to determine the salary grade, range,
and FLSA status
- Works with management to prepare and update job
- Participates in salary surveys and analyze the results to
ensure market competitiveness
- Assists in the administration of the incentive
- Assists employees with day-to-day benefits inquiries in a
- Reviews Benefit system daily for transactions pending/or in
progress and updates Payroll records accordingly.
- Coordinates daily benefit processing, including new hire
enrollments and terminations with Payroll records. Ensures that new
and terminated employees are appropriately noted, corresponding
payroll deductions are correct and that calculations are
- Assists with the Annual Open Enrollment process and updates
benefit premiums in Payroll records.
- Reviews Finalized Pay report in Benefits system bi-weekly and
if applicable, updates benefit premiums in Payroll
- Updates 401(k) contributions & 401(k) loans weekly in Payroll
- Reviews and Balances monthly & quarterly benefit invoices to
ensure accuracy. Submits requests for payment in a timely
- Works with Hitachi Benefits Pool, vendors and plan carriers on
status updates, issues reconciliation, and information
- Provides benefit administrative and professional support to
- Ensures company compliance with federal and state laws
governing both compensation and benefits practices.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent benefits administration
experience required. Human Resources or Business
Administration degree preferred.
- 2-5 years benefits administration experience required
- Strong MS Excel and Word skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Excellent organizational skills
- Be a team player
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid understanding of different benefit plans (retirement,
health & dental insurance, etc.)
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Attention to detail
Keywords: Job Juncture, Schaumburg , Compensation and Benefits Analyst, Professions , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!