Incident Response Analyst (US Remote)
Company: Motorola Solutions
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on
the line. In extreme moments - when a hurricane lands or when a
fire breaks out. And in everyday moments - when a package arrives
just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn't miss the
school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated
ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work
together in more powerful ways. To help people make better
decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that
matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola
Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
From the largest Fortune 500 companies to the smallest, most
innovative start-ups, we help organizations of all sizes navigate a
constantly changing security and compliance landscape. We discover
- and shut down - advanced cyber attacks. We keep watch over
networks 24 hours a day, 7 days a week 365 days a year. And we help
commercial organizations efficiently adapt to demanding security
We are looking for an incident response analyst to join our
security operations incident response team. As an incident
responder, you will be on the front lines handling active security
incidents, providing support for response actions, and assisting
with remediation. You will be expected to have the experience and
knowledge to investigate suspicious activity and identify
indicators of compromise.
You will conduct investigations for complex and sophisticated
security incidents to identify root causes. You will coordinate all
phases of the incident response process and communicate with
leaders of the organization. This role requires you to work
independently and requires a solid understanding of analysis,
extensive knowledge of operating systems and networking, and deep
technical knowledge of cyber attacks.
* Experience with host level scripting, eg. Bash, Batch,
* 3+ years experience with incident response or forensics
* Experience with conducting threat hunts using and adhering to the
MITRE ATT&CK framework
* Able to conduct network analysis to determine root cause and
impact of security incident
* Knowledge of exploit kits and adversary techniques
* Be detail oriented and able to capture detailed notes, relevant
information, and other aspects of the analysis process to be used
for reporting purposes.
* Experience with analysis software (i.e. EnCase), preferred
* Experience with memory analysis (preferred)
* NOTE: Candidate may reside anywhere in the US with access to
major airport for necessary travel
* Bachelor's Degree or higher in a related field OR 1+ year
Motorola Solutions has implemented a voluntary COVID-19 vaccination
policy. We strongly encourage all employees to be fully vaccinated.
Additionally, certain local governments or Motorola Solutions'
customers may have vaccine requirements that apply to some of our
employees. These employees are required to submit proof of
vaccination to Motorola Solutions and maintain compliance with
Referral Payment Plan
Our U.S. Benefits include:
* Incentive Bonus Plans
* Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
* 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
* 9 Paid Holidays
* Generous Paid Time Off Packages
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Paid Parental & Family Leave
* and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or,
any other protected characteristic.
Keywords: Motorola Solutions, Schaumburg , Incident Response Analyst (US Remote), Professions , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!