E-Commerce Business Analyst
Company: BISCO Dental Products
Posted on: January 15, 2023
BISCO is seeking an E-Commerce Business Analyst to join our
thriving organization. We are an internationally recognized
manufacturer of medical devices for the dental industry,
specializing in the advancement and research of adhesive and
composite technology. Our I.T. team is an important part of our
growth.If you are seeking to leverage your E-Commerce knowledge
with a rapidly expanding business and work within a positive,
respectful, and team environment, then we want to talk to you!Our
E-Commerce Business Analyst will be responsible for technical
support, performance analysis, and continuous improvement of all
e-commerce and on-line platforms.Salary range: $73K to $85K,
commensurate with experienceBenefits: Medical, dental, and vision
insurance, HRA and FSA, short and long-term disability, life
insurance, PTO, 401(k) profit-sharing with match, and potential
year-end bonuses. RESPONSIBILITIESThe job responsibilities of this
position may include, but are not limited to:
- Provide technical support, process optimization, and problem
correction for our e-commerce platform and websites.
- Support e-commerce business owners with technical changes
needed to implement our e-commerce strategy.
- Provide key metrics, reporting, behavioral analysis, testing,
and other performance analysis to interpret e-commerce / website
problems and opportunities and assist in setting up direction.
- Establish and maintain interfaces between our ERP and the
various dental procurement platforms and marketplaces.
- Seek ways to maximize our presence and selling effectiveness on
these platforms in partnership with e-commerce business
- Participate in e-commerce/website strategy and planning
- Partner with the Salesforce Administrator to ensure website
user engagement data is made available to the CRM system.
- Stay current with e-commerce technology and continually suggest
innovations that can improve our digital selling capabilities.
- Support and give direction to outside consultants as
- Support special I.T. projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.QUALIFICATIONS
- Associates degree in a relevant discipline; Bachelor's degree
in computer science preferred. Relevant experience will be
considered in lieu of formal education.
- 2 years' experience supporting e-commerce platforms with direct
experience including UX development, SEO optimization, back-end
support, and reporting / analytics.
- Knowledge of common web-related code such as HTML, CSS, and
- In-depth understanding of web analytic tools such as Google
- Strong business understanding of UX design and SEO.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Experience with API-based interface development and NetSuite a
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S. and do not now, and will
not in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status
to work for our company.This position will be required to work out
of the Schaumburg, IL office.WHY BISCO, INC.?Bisco, Inc. stands out
because of our culture and core values:
- Respectful - Professional. Humble. Considerate.
- Positive - Friendly. Inclusive. Curious.
- Team Player - Helpful. Cooperative. Flexible.
- Agility of a small company but the stability of a big
- Industry-leading dental restorative products
- Broad exposure to activities across the company
- Family-oriented environment with positive team players
- Approachable, respectful, and down-to-earth people
- Long-tenured employees to whom the leadership is committed
- Employees feel valued and are proud to be a part of the
- Monthly whole-company fun events!Since 1981, BISCO has provided
innovative dental restorative products to dental customers around
the world. Our primary focus is adhesive and composite technology.
Located northwest of Chicago in Schaumburg, our ISO 13485 certified
facility includes on-site manufacturing and research. Our
privately-owned organization provides the opportunity for a
close-knit environment that encourages inter-departmental
collaboration. For more about us, please visit our website at
www.bisco.com.This is an excellent opportunity to make an impact
and to grow professionally, while contributing to the company's
success!Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mon-FriEOENo agencies please
Keywords: BISCO Dental Products, Schaumburg , E-Commerce Business Analyst, Professions , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!