Company: Seko Logistics
Posted on: January 18, 2023
Develop, implement, and maintain the process, staff and technology
solutions required to efficiently respond to complex,
multi-regional, multi-modal customer Requests for Quote (RFQ).
Liaise with product experts worldwide and provide an efficient
conduit that will facilitate the expert's guidance and product
strategy to affect our price offers to clients through the
development of logical pricing processes and technology. Models and
acts in accordance with our guiding principles and core values.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES INCLUDE:
- Gather all global pricing required to respond timely and
effectively to all corporately supported RFQ's. Interact with
current customers exceeding $1 million in sales.
- Manage the pricing team day-to-day workload to ensure proper
resource allocation to meet customer deadlines and increase win
- Coordinate complex, multi-regional and multi-modal pricing
teams required to respond timely and effectively to complex, high
revenue potential bids.
- Develop new sophisticated pricing tools, processes and systems
to enhance the bidding process and increase our hit rate based on
- Liaise with product experts to ensure the logic used in pricing
processes and applications is resulting in appropriately calculated
cost and profit.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business
periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or
- Working knowledge of IT technical disciplines related to
systems architecture, operating systems, programming environments
- Ability to manage the financial aspects of the department
including purchasing, budget preparation and review, financial
reporting, and monitoring expenses.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet, web-based
and job specific software applications and ability to write
reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Advanced
proficiency in data manipulation and analytics.
- Capable of communicating and interacting effectively with
multi-functional and diverse backgrounds and ability to effectively
present information and respond to questions from management,
employees, and customers.
- Ability to develop short and long-range project planning and
effectively communicate information to diverse work
- Ability to solve critical issues in a fast-paced environment
with time-sensitive deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including the
ability to persuade, influence, negotiate and make formal
presentations in meetings and training environments.
- Strong interpersonal skills including diplomacy and
- Demonstrated skills in organization group process, problem
identification and resolution.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability
to manage multiple projects and set priorities.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Transportation, Logistics,
Supply Chain Management or related field
- Minimum 5 to 7 years' experience in a progressively responsible
project manager or similar roles in pricing, transportation
logistics or supply chain management. Minimum 5 years industry
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
Keywords: Seko Logistics, Schaumburg , Pricing Mgr, Professions , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!