Credit Analyst Internship - Summer 2024
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Credit Analyst InternshipPaid Internship - Summer 2024Corporate
Headquarters12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158Are you a
college student looking to level up your analytical skills? Then
you belong at Uline! As a 2024 Credit Analyst Intern, you'll gain
real-world, hands-on experience working alongside Finance
professionals at a company that offers job stability, recognizes
hard work and values people. With Uline's incredible growth, you'll
find endless opportunities in stock! Employees named Uline to
Forbes 2023 list of America's Best Large Employers! Better
together! This position is on-site, and we are looking for people
who share our passion. Position Responsibilities
- Interact with a variety of business units including Corporate
Finance, Accounting, Credit Research / Analysis and
- Communicate with clients varying from Fortune 500 to
- Analyze and process customer orders stopping for credit
- Complete financial statement analyses to help Uline better
understand customers' financial health.
- Complete a specialized credit task project and present your
findings to department leaders.
- Gain exposure to executives and key business leaders through
projects and reporting.
- Gain technical experience of Microsoft Office products and SQL.
- This full-time internship is open to Junior-status students
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Business related to Finance,
Accounting or Data Analytics.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Microsoft Excel skills preferred.
- Strong analytical and communication skills. Benefits of a Uline
- Gain professional work experience by executing meaningful
- Work with a dedicated mentor assigned specifically to you.
- Live nearby in complementary housing for out-of-town
- Join a positive and collaborative in-person work
- Earn competitive pay over summer and the potential opportunity
to join us full-time upon graduation. Intern Perks
- Intern-specific "Lunch and Learns" to grow whole business and
- Several outings and networking events with interns across all
- On-site caf-- with meals prepared fresh by executive chefs and
- First-class fitness center with sauna.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails. About
UlineUline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees
across 13 locations, it's time you joined Uline. Uline is proud to
operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening. EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled() Our employees make the difference and we
are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore
Uline. jobs to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Schaumburg , Credit Analyst Internship - Summer 2024, Professions , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!