Customer Service Representative 10:30am-7:00pm
Company: Canon USA
Posted on: January 3, 2021
Location: US-IL-SchaumburgRequisition ID: 24103Category:
Customer Service/SupportPosition Type: Full-TimeOverview
Responsible for ensuring all calls are answered and entered into
the company system in a timely manner. Responsible for providing
the best possible customer service to customers. Must be able to
handle level one call types.
- Manages large amounts of incoming requests.
-Responsible for processing supply orders to completion.
- Identifies and assesses customers' needs to achieve
- Builds sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts
through open and interactive communication.
- Provides accurate, valid and complete information by using the
- Meets personal/customer service team production targets.
- Documents customer complaints, provides appropriate solutions and
alternatives within the time limits; follows up to ensure
- Keeps records of customer interactions, processes customer
accounts and files documents.
- Follows communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Takes the extra mile to engage customers.
- Requires general education and/or vocational training.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Must be computer literate, including experience with Excel and
Customer Relationship Management software (CRM).
- Ability to adapt and respond to different types of customers and
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage tasks
About our Company - Canon Solutions America provides industry
leading enterprise, production, and large format printing
solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings.
With the technology offerings of the Canon and Oc brands, Canon
Solutions America helps companies of all sizes find ways to:
improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in
conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and
traditional printing, and document management solutions. A wholly
owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., Canon Solutions America is
headquartered in Melville, N.Y. and has sales and service locations
across the U.S.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package
including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit
sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition
programs, vacation, and much more.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site , we
cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our
current postings, please visit us at .
#LI-EF1 #CSACB #PM20 PI126969844
Keywords: Canon USA, Schaumburg , Customer Service Representative 10:30am-7:00pm, Sales , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!