Seasonal Sales Associate
Company: Pandora Jewelry
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Now Hiring Seasonal Sales Associates!The primary responsibility
of the Seasonal Sales Associates is to ensure a great customer
experience and maximum profitability.
- Meets company sales goals by utilizing sales techniques and
communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends
merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise
based on customer needs and desires.
- Performs various sales and register transactions including
ringing purchases, processing of cash or credit payments and
- Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service
levels and reduce security risks; remains current on policies
regarding payment and exchanges, customer service, security
practices, and other applicable operations.
- Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions; maintains
pricing and marketing standards.
- Builds and maintains a solid customer following through
building brand loyalty and clienteling.
- Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss
prevention, and all other duties as directed by Management.
- Participates in visual directives including setting planograms,
zone maintenance, and cleaning standard.
- Other duties as assigned/required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a high school diploma/GED
- Must have 1-3 years; retail experience (Sales; Luxury or
Jewelry Sales preferred)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a
- Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to
ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights,
weekends, and holidays is required.
Keywords: Pandora Jewelry, Schaumburg , Seasonal Sales Associate, Sales , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!