Sales Associate - Schaumburg (Part-time)
Company: Eileen Fisher
Posted on: May 12, 2022
EILEEN FISHER creates simple, timeless shapes designed to work
together effortlessly, season after season. We make our clothes to
last-and then take them back to be reworn again or remade into
entirely new designs. We believe in the fundamental potential of
every person-our employees, our customers and those who make our
clothes-and are committed to creating conditions that empower
people. It's all part of our commitment to doing business in a way
that helps build a better industry. And a better future. Our
clothes are sold at over 65 EILEEN FISHER retail stores, and 1,000
department and specialty stores internationally, as well as 2 RENEW
stores, which feature gently worn and remade designs from our
take-back program. EILEEN FISHER is one of the largest women's
fashion companies to be a certified B Corporation, which means we
voluntarily meet high criteria for social and environmental
performance, accountability and transparency.Position Summary:As a
Sales Associate, you will be part of a movement to change the
world, one garment at a time. You will contribute to an environment
that nurtures growth and inspires your best work on an individual
and collective level, playing an integral role in growing our
customer base. Building relationships that last as her wardrobe and
lifestyle needs evolve with time. Every interaction is an
opportunity to create an experience unique to her, and forge a
deeper connection through our garments.Key
Accountabilities:Business, Strategy, and Vision
- As a Sales Associate, you will share your positive energy and
create an atmosphere of possibility with our customers. Promote our
philosophy, values, and support our purpose and strategic
- Be mindful of store metrics/sales goals, demonstrate a
commitment to team and put forth a strong effort to drive
- Be passionate about contributing to a positive, supportive and
collaborative work environment.
- Partner with team members and store leaders to help grow our
business and maintain clientele.Client Engagement
- Maintain high level of integrity, initiative, motivation and
- Use new technology and embrace all avenues of distribution as
tools to service our customer.
- Use creative approaches to engage the customer with the
product, while showcasing the ease and accessibility of our
- Be fully knowledgeable about EF apparel, fabrics, brand
messages and stories.
- Promote customer loyalty by enrolling customers into the Eileen
Fisher Rewards program.
- Maintain and expand personal client book.
- Demonstrate an ability to work in a fast-paced environment
while utilizing exceptional customer service skills on the selling
- Enthusiastically contribute to other tasks and projects to keep
the store running smoothly.
- Perform merchandising duties including: steaming, folding, and
displaying product according to EF visual standards
- Perform light cleaning tasks to maintain a clean and well
organized space (i.e. vacuuming, dusting, floor sweeping,
- Assist with checking stock on a daily basis and restocking
selling floor when necessary.
- Perform open and close out procedures as needed.
- Ensure and contribute to a safe and clean store
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent.Required Experience:
- Retail experience or service industry background required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to handle
- Dedication to creating excellent customer experience.
- Open-minded attitude towards experiencing our Brand and
product, stylishly wardrobing self and customers.
- Ability to adapt quickly and react positively to business needs
and changes in strategies.
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs. at floor level and/or team lift
- Ability to climb short/tall ladders, twist, bend and stoop to
retrieve items from floor, shelves, and hooks.
Keywords: Eileen Fisher, Schaumburg , Sales Associate - Schaumburg (Part-time), Sales , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!