Account Associate - State Farm Agent Team Member
Company: Pat Tumilty - State Farm Agent
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Job DescriptionPosition OverviewAre you outgoing and
customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with the public? If you
answered yes to these questions, working for a State Farm
independent contractor agent may be the career for you! State Farm
agents market only State Farm insurance and financial service
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers,
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate
customers about insurance options.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs,
and market appropriate products and services.As an Agent Team
Member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Health benefits
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Flexible hours
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my
- Hiring Bonus up to $Requirements
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Able to learn computer functions
- Ability to work in a team environmentIf you are motivated to
succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our
application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the
interview process.This position is with a State Farm independent
contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies.
Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully
complete any applicable licensing requirements and training
programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire
their own employees. State Farm agents' employees are not employees
of State Farm.
Keywords: Pat Tumilty - State Farm Agent, Schaumburg , Account Associate - State Farm Agent Team Member, Sales , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!