Client Sales Consultant
Company: PAYLOCITY CORPORATION
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Don't just land a job. Launch your future.When you feel like you
belong, work is no longer work - it's personal. At Paylocity, we
believe better employees lead to better companies. Workplaces and
cultures that care will build the future, and at Paylocity, we're
doing just that. Join us as we develop strategies for change and
transform the trajectory of your career!We give our employees what
they need to succeed, including great benefits and perks! We offer
medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and a 401(k) match, as
well as perks that support you, your family, and your finances. And
if it's career development you desire, we provide that, too! At
Paylocity, people matter most and have always been at the heart of
our business.As part of the Sales & Marketing team, you'll help us
solve challenges and succeed as you grow and understand the unique
needs of our clients and tailor easy-to-use solutions to deliver
the performance they need.With a position in Sales & Marketing,
you'll strengthen our relationships with clients, anticipate their
needs, and think outside the box to unlock new
possibilities.Position Overview:The Client Sales Consultant is an
inside sales role that is responsible for generating additional
revenue through the client base. In this role, you will be
developing business relationships with C - Level Executives and
identifying their business objectives and aligning Paylocity
solutions to meet those objectives.Locations: Schaumburg, IL
(hybrid schedule)Reports To: Current Client Consultant ManagerThe
below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be
assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Possess a complete understanding of Paylocity services,
products, internal sales tools, and processes.
- Lead generation by contacting clients for Human Resource,
Self-Service, time and labor management, and other ancillary
- Using sales and negotiation skills, present Paylocity products
and services that meets client's needs, conduct product
demonstrations via the web, prepare and present proposals, and
provide appropriate follow-up throughout the sales process.
- Handle objections.
- Close ancillary business to meet or exceed assigned monthly
sales quotas while maintaining or exceeding minimum sales activity
- Complete and obtain appropriate documentation required by
internal departments for implementation.
- Set appropriate client expectations.
- Maintain customer relationship management (CRM) database.
- Other duties as assigned.Requirements:
- 1+ years of B2B full sales cycle experience (preferred)
- Self-driven, ambitious professional with the desire to
consistently meet and exceed assigned quotas.
- Ability to persuade and negotiate.
- Strong active listening skills to be able to uncover client
needs and objectives.
- Strong written and oral communications skills to effectively
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to establish priorities and work independently.
- Proficiency with the Internet and MS Office applications such
as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.EEO and accessibility
StatementPaylocity is an equal opportunity employer.Paylocity is
committed to the full inclusion of all individuals. We comply with
federal and state disability laws and make reasonable
accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. To
request reasonable accommodation in the job application or
interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: PAYLOCITY CORPORATION, Schaumburg , Client Sales Consultant, Sales , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!