Sales Associate-Soma - Woodfield Mall
Posted on: May 25, 2023
The Sales Associate is responsible for supporting Management in
promoting a customer and product-focused sales culture, where our
values and guiding principles are at the forefront of ensuring a
great customer experience and maximum profitability. We love what
we do, and believe that with our teams, we are the most amazing
place to work, learn, and grow!
Drive for Results
- Meets company sales goals by utilizing sales techniques and
communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends
merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise
based on customer needs and desires.
- Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions; maintains
pricing and visual standards.
- Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss
prevention, and all other duties as directed by Management.
- Participates in visual directives including monthly store sets
and sales floor maintenance. Customer Experience
- Promotes the Most Amazing Personal Service (MAPS) principles
and standards as demonstrated in our selling models and offers a
cohesive omni channel experience.
- Ensures prompt resolution of customer concerns.
- Ensures a fast and efficient register experience, remaining
current on policies regarding payments, coupon acceptance, returns
and exchanges, security practices.
- Reinforces buying decisions at the checkout and achieves add on
goals including gift card sales.
- Signs up clients for reward program.
- Builds and maintains a solid customer following through
clienteling and wardrobing.
- Knows current product fit and style assortment offerings in
store and on-line.
- Maintains consistent client communication through utilization
of our clienteling tools; Style Connect and Customer Book.
- Supports replenishment activities that keep the store full and
- Assists with locate fulfillment.
- Assists with visual directives, including floor sets, window
changes, visual presentations, signage placement, etc. as
- Assist with boutique cleanliness and organization Teamwork and
- Promotes an inclusive, collaborative approach to problem
- Seeks personal developmental opportunities and readily solicits
- Other duties as assigned. This position may be found in
multiple brands.Some duties may vary from brand to brand.
- Culture - Living the Chico's FAS Values and Guiding Principles
by demonstrating Customer Focus, Instilling Trust, Driving
Engagement and Delivering Results with High Performance.
- Manages Complexity - Making sense of complex, high quantity,
and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve
- Plans and Aligns - Planning and prioritizing work to meet
commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Organizational Savvy - Maneuvering comfortably through complex
policy, process, and people-related organizational dynamics.
- Courage - Stepping up to address difficult issues, saying what
needs to be said. QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Retail or sales experience preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to learn or adapt to technology provided by the
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a
- Able to communicate with customers, Associates, and
- Regular attendance is essential to this position to ensure
adequate coverage to meet company objectives.Ability to work a
flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is
- Constant Walking/Standing- 67-100% of 8-hour shift
- Occasional Lifting up to 50 lbs.- 1-33% of 8-hour shift
- Frequent Climbing- 34%-66% of 8-hour shift
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status,
age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability,
medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical
conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, military service,
veteran status, or any other category protected under federal,
state, or local law.
Keywords: Chico's, Schaumburg , Sales Associate-Soma - Woodfield Mall, Sales , Schaumburg, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...